Guys, Would u take your boyfriend back in this situation?

Your boyfriend angered you and a bunch of your friends. You and your boyfriend and that bunch of your friends were supposed to go out to down. Because he made you and your friends angry, you went without him.

He broke up with you. He broke up with your because he believed the right thing for you to do would have been to stay behind with him when your friends decided to go to town without him. He believes you should have stayed behind with him when they decided to go without him and leaving without him was a really cruel and uncaring and unnecessary thing to do.

• Yes i would take him back
    23% (3)
  • No i wouldn't take him back
    38% (5)
  • I would ask him to take me back
    39% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Refreshing the question

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I would of stayed behind. I think I would like to work things out and see why my boyfriend is angry with my friends and myself. I think staying behind and coming to a conclusion is better then going out of town.

I feel as if I dragged it on further without a resolution, it would just create more problems

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is unconditional, even though he slipped up here, we are all human. Regardless I think that you should approach this situation with respect; understand why he felt so cheated but also convey that it is not a good sign that he would feel left out and flip out so much... hope this helps

What Girls Said 8

• I would stay with him if they were his friends.. or if they were friends with both of us and it was fault of all of them.. but if it was solely his fault then I would not go with friends or stay with him... I'll go somewhere else alone..

• Did your girlfriend leave you to go with your friends?

• Ya she did and i was alone in the house

• What did you do to make them angry? Are the friends both of your friends or were they her friends that you became friends with because of her?

• He's my man. I would have stayed with him. It wouldn't be right to do that to him and it will hurt his feelings. I would expect to be getting dumped if I disregarded my boyfriend's emotions like that.

• If he made me angry I would have left with my friends

• And left him alone at the house

• What if he didn't make you angry but he made all of them angry

• I wouldn't stay home with him, if he did something that made everyone angry. Maybe if I go without him, he will realize his mistake, i'm not going to baby him.

• It depends why he made them angry if he is right i will stay with him but if he was bad to me and my friends with his act i would go with them

• i'd go with my friends if he'd made us angry yeah

• If he upset me. I would go my own way by doing my own thing without him or my friends. My friends would fuel the situation if i left with them. So i would spent time on my own to calm down after him making me angry

What Guys Said 5

• Is this based on real life? If so, who is asking to be taken back in real life? It's a bit hard to follow; I think that's one reason no one is answering. :)

• I don't swing that way, but hopefully I can help. While your friends don't HAVE to hang out with your boyfriend and you don't HAVE to bring him into everything you do, it was still a bit rude to just abandon him like that. I would just talk it out with him. Try and fix things up and hopefully it will all work out

• im not gay so i wouldn't have a boyfriend... sorry im no help

• I'm not gay

• im not gay so i am of no help