You must split humanity into two groups, and then one of those two will be randomly selected and instantly all die. How do you divide the human race?

Most Helpful Guy

• If the groups are randomly picked for extinction, the best solution is to completely equally share all traits and characteristics to the best extent possible. That way, if everything changes, nothing changes. #transistor

• Woah, you can select two most helpfuls now?
      Well THAT'S a new change!

Thanks for MHO by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• People with dark hair (brown, black, dark shades of red, dark dirty blonde) and people with light hair (light blonde, light Browns, light reds) ?
    I don't know how else to split the world up where I would be fine with either surviving D:

What Guys Said 12

• Simple:
    The one who tells me to do it is one group, the rest of humanity is the other group.
    The I do myself the selection of which group' dies : it will take me a split second to do that. The vultures will eat is remains
    No musts for me.

• I'd divide them in half based on their financial situation.

Find the median wealth, all people above the mefian in one group, all people below it in another.

• Murderers and non murderers.

• Men and women and half the technology required to produce artificial sperm/egg cell will go to one side and the other half required goes to the other.

So yeah, everyone dies. One gets instantaneous death while the other will slowly die out...

• right and left handed, its the best way I can think of that would be least discriminatory and allow for a random population for the survivors

• Group 1
    anyone with a IQ of 80+

Group 2 anyone with an IQ of 0 79

if Group 2 are left alive I don't think they'd notice...

• I will not want anyone to die. so i will not split people

• Who ever guesses the correct number im thinking of

• Gag'ers and normal people!

• Liberals and Conservatives

• Violators of the bro code and non violators of the code.

• Everyone that is 100% capable of working but hasn't had a job in over a year, ciao!

What Girls Said 5

• The living from the dead, the dead remain dead.

Sorry, I don't like choosing who will die

• +/- 35 years old

• Human traffickers and rapists and everybody else.

• paedophiles and people who are not paedophiles.

• Normal people and mouthbreathers.