My neighbour has 3 wifes of different Races. Bad or Good?

I don't know what to think, but one day he told me why. He's a Muslim guy and he has 3 wifes, one black, one Asian, one pakistan Asian but he said he really want to get a white wife too ("it's in progress").

You could say he's open minded but do you think more guys should be doing this as a norm?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If his first wife agreed on second and third marriage it's acceptable but if she didn't agree he can't marry more than one

What Girls Said 9

• Having multiple wives? No, I'm not in favour of that at all.

• I can't share a man. I can barely share a candy.

• Listen if I'm selfish for not wanting to share my man, then SURELY the man is generous and would have no problem wanting to share his wives with other men, or is he selfish with the wives? Are they allowed to marry other men? If so, I'm all for it. Sharing is caring, so why not we ALL share, including the women being able to have other women? Or is the husband selfish and wants all the wives to himself, while expecting the wives to be okay with sharing him?

• Listen if I'm selfish for not wanting to share my man, then SURELY the man is generous and would have no problem wanting to share his wives with other men, or is he selfish with the wives? Are they allowed to marry Edited: other men? If so, I'm all for it. Sharing is caring, so why not we ALL share, including the women being able to have other men? Or is the husband selfish and wants all the wives to himself, while expecting the wives to be okay with sharing him?

• That's fucked up...

• why is it fucked up, it's open minded. He suggested to a few people to convert and try it and see if they'll regret it. He sounds happy

• Cuz I don't believe in a relationship with more than two people, especially not in that culture cuz usually the many women get the short end of the stick. I wouldn't like it. Also, I want ONE husband, a guy who I love and who will only love ME and not ten other fucking women...

• Can the wives marry other men as well? Or is there a selfish double standard?

• That's disgusting.

• It's only open minded of those women are also allowed to have multiple husbands :p

• Is he rich?

• No he isn't. You were interested if he were?

• No I was just wondering how he can afford it.
      And if he was rich and your neighbour that would make you rich too xD

• Well lots of people are into poly relationships these days, so what's the difference? Let him and his wives do what they want.

• Lol I can tell you're making this bullsh*t up

• Weird but as long as all the people involved are happy then I don't have a problem with it. Guys can do it if they want and can find women who are okay with being in that type of relationship. Its not something I would encourage or discourage guys to do.

What Guys Said 5

• The fact he is in a polygamous relationship is his business.. so long as the "wives" are ok with it.
    Personally... not my cup of tea.

But the fact he is trying to get a woman of each race is just pathetic
    media3.giphy.com/media/14gjmr7pDMzPXy/giphy.gif

• No, that would be stupid.
    The main reason being because there aren't 4 times as many women on the planet as there are men. So plenty of men would be without a spouse if this was more of a norm.

• I don't see anything wrong with that. If his wifes are ok with it i don't see a problem. I wish more girls would be open minded like that.

• He sounds like a very multicultural kind of guy. Such diversity. :)

• Nope he clearly is a pig...