How many people have you blocked here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Many creeps and perverts

• Also, some reallyyyy bitter people

• TripleAce Did I use any caps? No You need to get your eyes checked. cause I'm not shouting, I'm calm.

"like your not a creep and a pervert? "
      Did I ever send you any creepy/perveted messages? No, right? Then shut your mouth. And your grmmar is really terrible.

"Doesn't mean you creep and are perverted with certain people you choose that's it's any different
      and dude, you make with certain people you choose that's it's any different"
      You don't make sense at all. Are you drunk or what?

What Guys Said 26

• I blocked one person.

Who was this person?

This was a girl who messaged me awhile ago saying she had problems getting a boyfriend. At first I was like "Oh, someone needs advice. Sure, I can help :D" but after literally 5 hours straight of chatting I was pretty annoyed.

The issue this person on the whole was that she didn't have a boyfriend (she was like 15 of 16). I told her it was alright-- you don't have to have a boyfriend and many don't at that age. She said that she needed one because many people at that age have one. I said alright.

Then she started talking about a bunch of encounters with guys how they were attracted to her but too afraid to act on it because she was "too attractive." All these guys who she referred to were normal people like street performers, bus drivers, random classmates. I told her that most likely she was misinterpreting me wrong and that she should change her mindset of her being the "most beautiful woman" around.

That's when she got mad and offended at me for not caling her beautiful. I told her I couldn't help her since she won't listen to anything I say, then she said "If you knew how beautiful I was, you'd understand." Then she kept insisting I look through ALL her facebook photos to see how cool of a person she was. I said, whatever, and I did. I told her honestly "You're average. Not my type." After that she was like "But did you see the one with me and my friends?" She was obsessed with physical beauty and was basing relationships off of that. She wouldn't listen to me when I told her that it wasn't all that mattered in relationships.

Then she was so offended she wanted me to go through every single detail of her face to describe was wrong. For instance, would I be more attractive if my eyes were closer together and rounder, or my eyebrows were slightly more arched and smaller. After helping her with this, she started insisting she get surgery to alter features to the way I said would've been better. I told her she shouldn't change herself because of one guy like me. She just wasn't my type. She was getting a bit crazy after not being called beautiful by me.

She didn't believe me, and that's when I decided to block her, best thing I did all night. 5 hours of my life gone. She was a bit narcissistic.

• My god!!! 😱 Do such things happen here for real? I am lucky :/

• @YourFutureEx that's sort of why I can't. I take breaks. Long breaks. Like after today, I need to get a lot of things done and won't be here for a while. I think you also have to keep on your best behaviour even when someone antagonizes you, correct? I do this as often as I can, even ignore, but sometimes, I just can't help myself to get my digs in when someone is being an ass.

• @Ozanne Yes we need to keep our mouth shut but I don't :P I am witty when it comes to ridicule someone. But I realised that it's sheer wastage of time so I just ignore them or provoke them to speak negativity against me and feed me.

I wish I'd take break. I'll manage somehow, it's very important year for my studies.

Good luck :)

• I don't block people, people block me!

• I removed the few blocks I had. I realized that I don't want to fall down to the level that those pathetic asswipes that blocked me have fallen.

• nothing yet :P

• I have never actually blocked anyone on my own, I find out that the person has blocked me so I'm only returning the favor; so far I got 8 and it's all guys lolz

• zero,
    3 good reasons why I don't block anyone.
    1. If someone tries to troll me, I appreciate the amount of time they are willing to spend on me. So, I am flattered.
    2. If someone differs from my opinion, I respect that and try to keep an open mind.
    3. If someone sexally harasses me, never happened.. Please someone sexually harass me !!

• I don't have any people blocked, but just the other day some random new Level 5 person had me blocked, to my surprise. I wonder if it's someone from before, or if it's because she got offended about my post on Justin Bieber and One Direction...

• I have a grand total of 0 people blocked. ^.~

• None actually. I have had a few people block me, though i have no idea why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Nobody yet. But if you want to be blocked by me just leave a comment I will block you whoever you are.

• I had blocked 9 people at a time but then realised that some of them were blocked for no to trivial reasons, now the block count is to a healthy 3...

• None as of yet lol

• I've been here like 2 months and have blocked 28 people so far.

Half are mutual blocks.

• 1 I forgot his username though, it looks like his account got banned. He was an asshole.

• I haven't blocked anybody, I think.

• None so far, cause their opinions don't matter.

• I didn't block anyone yet

• I can't actually remember blocking anyone.

• Now zero. :D

• I've blocked no one.

• Some yes but I removed all the blocks simply because people will be people

• I've blocked 4 people

• i never block anyone

• No need to block, it's just a website

• so far , zero..

• I have many blocked cause of their harassment they did to me on Opinions
    it was no way my choice it was their choice for hating on me i don't deserve
    abuse cause i been through so much,

What Girls Said 30

• After about a year and a half I've got about 20 people blocked. I'll do it mainly when someone's intent is to hurt or annoy me with thoughtless comments that are considered personal attacks. I don't give them two seconds longer than they think they're owed if they don't know how to talk to people. I'm all for a lively discussion, but I refuse to interact with a fucking asswipe.

I've blocked when people start harassing or will not stop bothering me. There's one user here where we had a decent discussion, but in disagreement, he wouldn't stop responding to my comment with religious quotes from the bible. It got annoying, and blocking was the only way to make him knock it off. I thought, if he does this now, who knows if he'll do it again in another topic.

I've blocked when people had sent me messages that are asking me personal sexual questions, and when asked to stop, they keep it up. I also block if I witness someone acting like a douche toward someone else, and save myself any future hassle of having to deal with them.

Normally my blocks are *not* about disagreement. Far from it. Disagreeing actually makes me think, and I welcome that. But when the person figures it's okay to add comments calling me names or making (wrong) assumptions on my life, there is no reason to take that from a total stranger online. Plus there is no need for me to even respond to idiot comments, but if I do it's usually my kiss-off, "You and I are no longer continuing our discussion," or words to that affect.

I'm 41, and there's a point I've noticed in my life that I didn't understand until the last ten years or so that there is no reason to tolerate one's bullshit, even for a minute. When you realize how short life is and you have no reason to be subjected to unwarranted hostility, suddenly blocking doesn't seem like such a bad thing anymore. I choose not to have any interaction with people who act like bitchwaffles toward me whether it's offline, on GaG or any other site I discuss on. People usually understand that I'm not hard to get along with and I can take a joke, and as long as I don't think that someone has gone out of their way to be discourteous toward me, then I'll continue to interact with them, even happily.

I've actually had more enjoyment than people think from "assholes", but these are people who generally have the attitude, but know enough to keep the personal attacks out of it. We can still get along even if our personalities clash. :)

• Just 1, my sister.

• Only people that sent me creepy or inappropriate PMs.

Other than that, I have blocked this one person that has blocked me with little to no reason, just because they saw an opinion of mine, misunderstood it and wanted to put me in the same boat as a certain kind pf women.

I didn't really have any time to say anything else to this person, I was immediately blocked. Feels awful when u are a victim o generalizations and it is a little sad, honestly, that someone would behave like that.

I blocked this person back because they seemes to have an issue with women. And I didn't want any complications on my side.

Im here to have peaceful, interesting discussions about subjects that matter.

I am here to give my oppinion to people without being judgmental.

I consider mysef open minded. But I do believe in respecting each other and not making the mistake of assuming someone is a certain way, way too soon.

• i've blocked 41

• I block them but I know some got an extra account here to harass others here. That guy with peaks at the end of the username or just say the pointless things in the questions.

hmm i've blocked 241... Hopin to reach 300.

• Noneregardless of who I disagree with or get into arguements with or random people message me.

But I've certainly been blocked by some people most of the time one's I don't know.. I guess they just can't take the heat. *shrugs shoulders*

• I have 45 users blocked currently. Sometimes I go through it and unblock people, but they've usually blocked me first.

• Jeez! Thats a lot :O

• Oh yea, I forgot to count the few people who blocked me cuz they I disagreed with what they said and they didn't like it... LOL

• 2..

How do you find out when someone has blocked you?

• If you can't up/downvote their comments or reply to anything they've written. There's also a checkbox in settings where you can block their activity. That's the best I can do on this site. I'd actually rather not see them whatsoever, but maybe GaG does this to see if you'd eventually unblock someone if they're acting decent after a while.

• Ahh I see.. Thank you @Ozanne :)

• 2 ( one guy and one girl ) they were both talking about sexual things so " bye bye "

• Just one. I felt bad, but... it needed to be done.

• Like 5 creepers

• i think 2 or 3, because they were harassing me

• I don't know, like 3? Usually only block people who're antagonistic and/or emotionally whiny

• None cuz blocking for the most part is immature unless its cuz the person is being inappropriate and bothering or harassing you. I will never block someone cuz I don't like what they say though.

• No one yet.

• Just one dude.

• Probably not enough

• They block me them unblock me. And about 2-5 that I know off

• Two or three I think. Pretty much whatever creepy guy sends me messages asking what my bra size is.

• i think around 5 but only because they would not stop sending me creepy messages

• Probably 3 or 4

• I'm not sure but not too many

• came close to blocking someone... but he stopped.

• I don't think anyone has

• Like 6 people

• Just one... He was a creep...

• i blocked like 9 people just to be assholes and perverts

• I haven't blocked anyone yet.

• I block people left and right.
    I have over 40 users blocked and I want to block more trolls.

• Only needed to block one so far