Anybody else try to catch guys checking out women?

Sometimes when just sitting around people watching, instead of checking out good looking women that come by I try to catch guys checking out women in the act. It's hilarious to see their various reactions when they realize they have been caught. Some try to act like you are in on it like "yeah you saw that" while others just get incredibly embarrassed.

Given how easy it is to catch guys glancing, anybody else do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• i do sometimes, makes me respect them less and less tbh

but i guess the fact that some get embarrassed and know that what theyre doing is wrong just makes it 100x better

i love how some of the guys are getting all defennsive in this and calling you a fag xD hahah
    and that you hate sex xD
    lmao so by checking out women like a dog you are having sex? xD bahahahaha
    ignore them

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate when guys see me checking out women

What Girls Said 4

• Lmao, looking at guys check out girls and get caught is hilarious.

• I used to do this from the window when I was younger. I concluded that it's "impossible" for a guy not to look at a woman's butt when she passes by near him.

• I don't try to catch guys, guys make it so obvious when they are checking out women. I catch them checking me out and men always look at a girl's butt no matter what for some reason. Men are like dogs waiting for a treat its hilarious

• It's obvious when guys do this

What Guys Said 6

• #HAHAAHHA so let me get this right "You're looking at them as #guys " to see if they're looking at the hot "girls?" Who're in the vicinity Umm yeah... www.quickmeme.com/.../...95de1c0d816ac6b75ed0b.jpg #PhaggotAssNigga lololol

• yep, because they don't hate sex, like you do..

• but i'd simply consider you a faggot, and perhaps laugh at you for getting offended at this.. lolololol.

• Thats true , i do somethimes laugh a bit with some situations. But maybe i was already caught by other dudes...

• Never have but i will now! Lol now im scared to check out ladies if someone could be watching

• No, because I am not a hypocrite.

When it comes to those situations...

• I see guys doing what I do... checking out women.