Share your favorite quotes
My favorite quote recently has been this one
"Time does not heal everthing but acceptance will heal everthing" - Budhha
1. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow
2. Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come
3. Trust yourself. You know more that you think you do
4. There is no force equal to that of a determined woman
5. Maturity comes when you stop making excuses and start making changes
6. Do what you can with what you have, where you are
7. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, walk confidently, and never give up
8. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny
9. The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow
10. Be strong enough to let go and patient enough to wait for what you deserve
11. Beginning is easy, continuing is hard
12. Don’t worry about the people who hurt or hate you, instead worry about the people who love and care for you, because that is where love is.
13. Never get jealous when you see you ex with someone else, because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate
14. Never ever give up on yourself. Instead, tend to yourself with loving kindness.
15. Always encourage yourself to be the best you can be
Most Helpful Girl
Lol, this one may offend some, but I like this quote. Makes me want to improve my vocabs.
"When someone isn’t smart enough to express their frustration, they use dirty words. Those are words that describe a lack of intelligence. Smart people don’t use those kind of dirty words, because they find it an insult to their intelligence,"
Your sin is not greater than God’s mercy.
If someone corrects you, and you feel offended, then YOU have an EGO problem”
Guilt is a gift from God warning you that what you are doing is violating your soul
I really like quote #73