Share a few of your favorite quotes?

Share your favorite quotes

My favorite quote recently has been this one

"Time does not heal everthing but acceptance will heal everthing" - Budhha

few more
1. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow
2. Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come
3. Trust yourself. You know more that you think you do
4. There is no force equal to that of a determined woman
5. Maturity comes when you stop making excuses and start making changes
6. Do what you can with what you have, where you are
7. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, walk confidently, and never give up
8. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny
9. The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow
10. Be strong enough to let go and patient enough to wait for what you deserve
11. Beginning is easy, continuing is hard
12. Don’t worry about the people who hurt or hate you, instead worry about the people who love and care for you, because that is where love is.
13. Never get jealous when you see you ex with someone else, because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate
14. Never ever give up on yourself. Instead, tend to yourself with loving kindness.
15. Always encourage yourself to be the best you can be

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, this one may offend some, but I like this quote. Makes me want to improve my vocabs.
    "When someone isn’t smart enough to express their frustration, they use dirty words. Those are words that describe a lack of intelligence. Smart people don’t use those kind of dirty words, because they find it an insult to their intelligence,"

Your sin is not greater than God’s mercy.

If someone corrects you, and you feel offended, then YOU have an EGO problem”

Guilt is a gift from God warning you that what you are doing is violating your soul

I really like quote #7

What Girls Said 3

• "You cannot escape from the world more certainly than through art, and you cannot bind yourself to it more certainly than through art."

Ottilie's Journal (Elective Affinities by W. von Goethe).

• "Love is war"♡

• "How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real"
    - Jaden Smith (aka Aristotle jr.)

What Guys Said 4

• Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. -- Margaret Mead

• “He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes;
    he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever”

"When an ordinary man attains knowledge, he is a sage; when a sage attains understanding, he is an ordinary man."

"In a mind clear as still water, even the waves, breaking, are reflecting its light."

"You will not be punished for your anger; you will be punished by your anger."

"If you understand, things are just as they are,
    If you do not understand, things are just as they are..."

"A flower falls, even though we love it;
    and a weed grows, even though we do not love it."

“I am self-taught. In other words, God is my teacher.”

“Love. If we put others before ourselves, we are already abundantly rich.”

“Wisdom chooses the unknown to be its reason.”

“Many imitate limits, not unlimited potentials.”

“Miracle is a misunderstood reality.”

• “Love. If we put others before ourselves, we are already abundantly rich.” - really like this one :) thanks

• "Don't just think about the ones you've lost. You can't get back what you've lost! What is it that you still have?"

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

"I'd rather be a rising ape than a falling angel."

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

“The enemy? His sense of duty was no less than yours, I deem. You wonder what his name is, where he came from. And if he was really evil at heart. What lies or threats led him on this long march from home. If he would not rather have stayed there in peace. War will make corpses of us all.”

I think I've gotten a bit carried away :P

• 1. Never doubt a small group of citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
    2. Hasta la vista, baby.