Guys, what if you'd get yourself pregnant while still underage? What would you do?

Would you help her? Or do something else? And GIRLS, what would you first do, if you'd find out you're pregnant?

WTF DID I JUST WROTE? SORRYYYYYY
I meant WHAT IF YOU'D GET GIRL PREGNANT WHILE STILL UNDERAGE?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this a hypothetical question or are you in this position?

• I'm not but my close friend who I love very much (friend/sister like not the other way) is and she's afraid that she's pregnant

• She's going to

• Good. She really needs her friend to be close now. That's your job. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i would tell to my parents if I found out I was pregnant.

Then I would probably consider abortion because it is too early to be a mum at that age. As long as it is not late , abortion can be an option.

What Guys Said 6

• I would hide myself because the government would dissect me to see how a man got pregnant... but I assume you mean if I got a girl pregnant? I would stand by what she decided, I guess I would give a relationship a shot with her if she decided to keep it, but I won't commit to her just because we have a kid, but I will commit to the child.

I would strongly advise an abortion though, it would ruin both of our lives and the child is very unlikely to have the best of upbringings anyway, it is not worth it to me. she has to make up her own mind in the end though, I won't force her to do anything, but I am allowed to have my own opinions and make them well known to here I think.

• I would take on my responsibility as a man if i got any girl pregnant
    before i would have sex with any girl i want know for sure there
    is real love between us.. I'm age 47 still a male virgin cause i never
    found the right girl to love and be special in my life i have to know
    whether a girl truly loves me for who i am and not just want sex from me
    there is two when it comes to a relationship and it takes two to make
    things work one thing i don't judge girls who get pregnant i just think
    there is other things one can do in relationship to show love to each
    other

• If I got a girl pregnant, I would also marry her.

• Oh okay :) you're such a gentleman

• I hope I didn't get downvoted for looking like some kind of perv. This is hypothetical, meaning if I was also like 16 years old and I decided to have sex with a girl, then I would accept the consequences and dedicate my life to that child. My mistakes should not be a burden on my child, I would do my best to insure he/she matures both physically and emotionally healthy.

• Blow scopolamine in her face and tell her to get an abortion and make me a sandwich. :p

• I can't imagine allowing myself to be that stupid.

• yes people will help you. You are preg so they would help you through it.

What Girls Said 1

• Depending on his age he can end up in jail for statatory rape. I hope your friend really consideres adoption if she is pregnant and that she seriously gets on birth control if she has no plans to stop having sex.