My sisters husband is trying to flirt with me/ get with me?

im 16, he has a son my age also.

he keeps flirting with me, constantly messaging me/sending me pics.

he has kissed me without me doing anything and i dont know what to do.
i feel sick to my stomach.. i feel so violated.. all of my life its been like this with men.
im not slutty or anything. i dont even party. waht do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep tell your sister about it, report him for harassing you while you are underage and so forth...

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was in your place, I would most definitely tell my sister. Or if not, I would contact somebody you trust who is an adult. Probably my mom or dad. That should not be happening. You should not feel any discomfort whatsoever talking to your brother-in-law. You should try to tell him what you're feeling and that you feel really uncomfortable when he tries hitting on you and that he shouldn't be doing it anyways because he's married. If you are too shy, tell a cousin that's older than you to talk to him. Overall, I would tell my dad or sister. If you need somebody to talk to about this you can call Kids Helpline at 1 (800)-551-800
    Good luck

What Guys Said 5

• Tell your sister

• Her husband is a fucking jerk!!! Tell your sister about it...
    He should go to jail for abusing you and the fact that you are 16

• Stay away from him. Show your sister the texts and pictures. Depending on your age and the content of the pictures and text, call the police.

• Tell your family and if they don't listen tell the authorities.

• I'd tell your sister, first off

What Girls Said 11

• Tell your sister and show her all of the proof.
    Chances are if he is doing this with you, he is doing this with other girls and women.
    He needs to be exposed.
    Blood is thicker than water.

• He is a disgusting creep.

Tell your sister even if you don't think she will believe you. Show her the proof. The quicker you tell someone the quicker it will stop.

Instead of telling your sister - can you tell a male you trust who can get him to back off without hurting your sister? But you would not want your sister to be with a man like this so she has a right to know and make her own decisions.

Good luck - and feel free to message me for advice.

• Tell your sister... actually tell your parents too because I read about a couple where the chick allowed her husband to rape her underage sister while she recorded it and then the younger sister died. That way your parents know to keep him away from you too.

• tell your sister and show her the photos and texts that he sends you and then file rape charges against him.

• Tell your sister asap.

She'll be thrilled to find out she married a slimy scumbag that has a thing for underage girls and hopefully kick this lowlife out.

• First of all tell your sister.. this is not at all acceptable.. this is harassment..

• I would show a person of authority before showing anyone else the proof. I'm not saying your sister is a bad person, but depending on how manipulative her husband may be she might not believe you. A lot of people are "blinded by love".

• Wth... Ugh, this is messed up. Tell your sister about this

• Tell him to leave u alone and if you're comfortable with it tell your sister.

• Tell your sister and parents. That is serious.

• The same thing happened to me with my aunt's husband. I suggest if you don't want anything to progress, tell your sister no matter how scared you may be. I wish I did. Good luck, stay safe 😊