Always heard about creepy guys on gag... but do creepy girls also exist on GAG?

Just curious :-)

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

• The creepy guys usually send explicit photos of themselves.
    But the creepy girls on GAG usually just pretend to be a "hot girl" and ask a hundred "How do I look" questions.
    I think that's creepy!

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yes. I (and others) have gotten messages from a few. There's one that I actually think was a guy posing as a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do exist, definitely. I've had some creepy girls message me as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys would know the answer to that.. because the the ones I think are creepy are probably guys pretending to be girls.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, I've gotten some realllyyy creepy, weird messages from girls. BUT, I don't know maybe all of them were guys pretending to be girl.

0|1
    0|1
    • Some of them diffidently where guys posing as girls, but I doubt 100% of them where guys posing as girls.

• Most definitely, there are creepy girls! I've had a few message me, asking about my personal life. No, thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • yes. but i often suspect they are guys pretending to be girls

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm sure they do. What goes one way usually goes the other way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they do, creepy gagers are not limited to the male gender... xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Old creepy dudes creating female accounts to creep out guys/females

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 10

• Most definitely they exist. I actually asked a question on it not too long ago and got some interesting responses for it. Basically, guys get creepy messages from girls and what not, but just not as much I'd say. On a side note, some of the creepy girls may also be guy catfishes.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1639588-how-many-creepy-messages-have-you-ever-gotten-from-girls-or-other

1|1
    0|0
  • they do. One posted a thread saying that I tried to rape her. Of course she was banned 10 minutes after that but I found ridiculous how some naive (as always) girls even believed that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never encountered them personally, but they do exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have that answer. cause when you have friends like I do, nothing creeps you out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I've gotten some weird messgaes before

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but I don't think all of them are really girls..

0|0
    0|0
  • No only ugly ones like me who don´t seem to have a value in this socierty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they do, women are just as thirsty as men, they just usually use different tactics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya, some girl asked me for a dick pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah had one talking to me yesterday

0|0
    0|0