Is it okay for a female to?

To post on Facebook that she wants to date a gentleman when she is on Facebook showing her ass literally. And. where shirts with no bras on? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• She can ask all she wants, but she'll unlikely get it.
    A true gentleman would want a classy lady - and showing your ass of on the internet is anything but classy.

People attract people of their own mold.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2a395adcca.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Reminds me of the time I saw an old high school friend of mines post on facebook how guys always try looking down her shirt or her butt. She had several pics of herself in panties and a bra while in very sexual poses. (The guys she was meeting, she met through facebook) was a total given. I don't get those girls.
    Don't want to be objectified!
    Objectifies themselves...

What Guys Said 6

• It's okay, sure. Is it likely to succeed? Depends on who sees her post. I consider myself a 'gentleman,' but I'm highly attracted to sluts.

• I wouldn't have thought it was the best place to advertise for a "gentleman" to date.

• I don't know. But if I'm not mistaken, that sounds rather hypocritical. She wants to date a gentleman but she's acting like a slut? Or maybe that's more ironic than hypocritical.

• Well she has the right for it, but these gentlemen also have the right not to want her.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

Oh my goodness, if you post like that again, I will die of laughter

• depends really there are a lot more factors to this woman I am sure

• What factors on you thinking

• I asked other people about her pics just to know if I'm being over wrong... They agreed, but who knows she may be a good girl. lol

• well its probabaly just down to your personal view in the end about her really

What Girls Said 2

• A girl like that won't get a gentleman you get a player who probably thinks your easy since you dressing like it.

• no its not...