POLL: Do you consider yourself funny?

  • yes
    41% (11)38% (14)39% (25)Vote
  • i have my moments
    52% (14)49% (18)50% (32)Vote
  • no
    7% (2)13% (5)11% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|14

Most Helpful Guy

  • I think I have moments of being funny, while other points I'm just cheesy with a bad pun, and other points I'm just weird.

    So when I attempt a joke I basically have about a 33% chance of thinking up something good and a 67% chance of just being awkward.
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../..._lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg
    I can take that.

    2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • Yes I have the odd moment.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

  • wow. I was going to type "I have my moments" only to discover it was an actual poll option!

    kudos.

    0|0
    0|0
    • :) great minds think alike

  • Eh, I get by.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Got my moments. Friends who know me well know that I am.
    People who don't know me are like 'What, funny? This guy?'

    0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely I do

    0|1
    1|0
  • I have a wicked dry sense of humour and usually have a dry remark on most things but I moderate myself otherwise people would get upset

    0|0
    0|0
  • No, 'cause everytime I tell a joke, I already know the answer, so it's not funny.

    0|1
    0|0
  • i dont, but many people i know think im funny... its like my only skill besides video games and science... I don't know why im just really really good at science

    0|0
    0|0
  • I have my moments. Some would say I'm funny others would either not get the joke ot be offended.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Not on purpose, but then again I don't talk much.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I've got jokes

    0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes...

    0|0
    0|0
  • Nope - - -

    0|0
    0|0
  • I am a real hoot!

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

  • I don't think I'm funny, but some people think I am, so maybe I am, I don't know.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fekin hilarious.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, every now and then, I'll come up with a zinger.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes inspiration comes, I'm on a roll and I'm so proud of myself. But can make a comedy out of any boring topic.

    0|0
    0|0
    • But I know people who can make a comedy out of any boring topic *

  • yes but more silly :)

    0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely. I laugh at myself way too much.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yes/I have my moments

    0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood
    Tho once I made a friend laugh so hard she pissed her pants a little

    0|0
    0|0
  • Um, I'm fucking hilarious.
    nah, I guess I have my moments.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I have no sense of humor so no.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...