What do you love about yourself?

It can be physical, about your personality, anything about yourself! 😊🌸

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't wanna sound conceited or anything, but i really admire my huge knowledge in music, especially from 80s decade.

i'm not even 25 and i've listened to around 7k different LPs (never counted 'em but i guess... this is how many i've listened to totally)

and still have many decades ahead.

(hope not many downvotes though :( )

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the fact that I'm funny XD yeah, I am bitches lol so laugh about it lol no? okay :(

I don't know, I love when I make people laugh, I'm also weird, and I love that. I like weird and funny people.

I like my smile because even if I'm crying it makes me look happy lol

I think I'm a loving person, I always try to help others, I'm very sensitive, if I see an animal at the streets I will feed them, and when I have no food or money, my heart just breaks because I hate when I can't help :(
    Same happens with people, if some kid ask me for help I will help them (like reaching something even tho I'm a smurf or like carrying something heavy).
    My mom and I helped months ago this poor kid who went to the restaurant of my mom's ex boyfriend, he was starving, we asked the kitchen to make something for him and the kid was so happy when he left, one of the best days of my life, I cried a lot that day thinking about all the kids out there without food :(

There are many things that I like about me, but sometimes I'm full of shit lol I say mean stuff to people and then regret it, but it's too late. I don't know, I have my moments.

What Guys Said 27

• I love that I'm not a sheep. That I'm a realist. And that I'm correct. I love my level of logic. And, I'm just generally good at most things I do.

Something I hate would be not having motivation to pursue any of those talents or potential talents. Of course, I won't get started on that, because that'd be a long list.

• I don't need to watch out of what I eat, I don't gain weight fast.
    I can jump well

I'm patient, optimistic, turned out to be trustable since I've been holding many secrets of friends
    I can still reason when pissed off. And this is something I'm proud of xD

• Let's say personality XD

• I love that I have high emotional intelligence for a guy, and that due to be open minded, I am able to socially morph myself to appeal to people of many different walks of life! ;-)

• I love my physical apperance, though there are a few little acne scars that can go to hell.
    I'm fine with my personality but I suppose I can be more caring.

• I think i just have a really good ability to get along with just about anyone.

• I hardly give up.

• I like it that I can draw.. (Need more improving though)

• I like the fact that i try to help people around me in my daily life.

• the thing i like the best about me is my eye, they are forest green and look really good, to bad they are horrible, i have to ware glasses

• So this is the brag about yourself without feeling guilty question?

My mensa member IQ, high income, large penis, and sexual stamina to go past an hour and a half.

• i love it that im very relaxed and laid back. i always take my time to do things and never rush. i also know how to talk good to others😊

• I'm really appreciating my ass right now.

• I love my determination. I always want to work hard, smart and get the job done

• My inability to feel enthusiastic or hyped about anything at all.

• I love how powerfully creative I am.

• Everything... I mean everything

• I'm okay bright - in some ways.

• physically nothing, mentally my memory for dates and facts

• I don't want it to sound like ego or something :(

• My looks, my charm, my wit, my aggression, my typically indifferent personality.

• Nothing at all. I hate myself.

• I'm a guitarist a dancer, actually know how to treat a women

• That i know how to love a girl the right way

• color of my eyes that it

• That I was able to admit my feelings to you, even though you turned me down

• my little toe.

What Girls Said 18

• Literally nothing. I'm a piece of shit tbh.

• Have you ever hear about those two words Know Thyself which means know yourself maybe you say that cause you dont know your self, you didn't discovered yourself yet, evryone has skills to somthing, you just need to find them

• @LamarDavis I guess

• Aww but you have plenty of cool things to be proud of! :D

• I am resilient, optimistic, cheerful, and strong. I enjoy my long hair, and have developed an appreciation for my strong legs...

• i like my creative side lol

• My creativity, bluntness, libido, obsessions, respectfulness, hair, skinny waist, plump ass, energy and selfish selflessness

• That I got the beautiful looks of my beloved mommy and daddy :)
    That I have condition
    I also like it that when I'm interested in something, I'll go all the way to get it done.
    Patience too!

• My eyes, my lips, my ability to write and the fact that I'm always willing to help others.

• I really like how nerdy and at the same time fun and chill I can be - not to sound conceited.

• Physical:
    Big brown eyes
    Luscious lips
    Thick bouncy hair
    Ass
    Thighs
    Personality:
    Kindness
    Friendly
    Helpful
    Thoughtful
    Open minded

I'm pretty awesome if you haven't noticed already.

• Can't think of any, to be honest.

• My personality

• Everything, except my nose :D <3

• Literally nothing. I have very low self esteem.

• I love my craziness! And how spontaneous I am. I'll do almost anything at anytime. I think it's fun to be around people like that.

• only thing i can say that i love is that i stand for what i believe and that i sing

• I love my independence.

• Im very hard working and productive

• I used to hate myself (true story) but I´ve learned to love everything about me. But mostly, Id say my eyes and the "boyish" way of making jokes and looking at things (such as not caring that much and things like that). --not that being girly is a bad thing, of course.

• I really like the colour of my eyes

As a trait, bubbly is FUN! 😋