Do people realise that Arabic aren't that easy?

When people who find that quran orders killing I find there verses are not fully correct and as for the English quran that's a translation of its meaning it isn't as the Arabic quran quran can't be in another language and this pic may show how one word could mean a lot of things

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, Al-Arabia Al-Fusha (modern standard Arabic), is really hard, it requires years of learning even for the native speakers themselves. I have more of these :p

King = مٓلِك
    Angel = مٓلٓك
    Owned = مٓلٓكٓ
    Property = مُلْك

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not an expert, but complex books (like the Bhagavad Gita, or the Quran or the Bible) are not usually translated word-for-word, they usually have annotations that explain the connotations of the ideas expressed. So long story short - don't worry - no one who really wants to read the Quran will get the wrong idea. On the other hand, no one who WANTS to get the wrong idea will actually read anything - it might disturb their preconceived ideas.

• U am not discussing the quran u am saying about the language

• prisoner = أسير
    i walk = أسير

• Yeah 😃 r u Arabian

• Yes, i am.
      The verbally transmitted record of the teachings, deeds and sayings of the prophet Muhammad "Peace be upon him" = سُنة
      Drowsiness = سنة
      the established way = سُنة
      Year = سَنة

• That's nice 😃

• Yeah, that's why I don't try to learn it and stick with English.