Anyone notice how people help less on this site?

People just dont give a shit. Anyone with serious questions should ask em elsewhere honestly.. trolls everywhere here

Most Helpful Girl

• You can report their answer or weird answers as nonsense.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the site has become really bagged down with trolls, attention seekers and people asking the same 10 questions over and over again... I know plenty of people who just don't feel like putting up with that anymore. There is only so many times I can answer one question, when I begin to feel like I have answered it 100 times.. or people who don't like your opinion so they just get angry with you for not saying what they want...

If you actually ask a good question that could not easily be searched in the archive and have a good attitude, than you will get good answers I think.

What Girls Said 1

• There are still people helping though :o

What Guys Said 9

• I just asked a serious question and i got real answers. I guess it depends on what you're asking.

• What is your question? I can answer it if you like.

• Trolls will be everywhere and i think if your question is interesting enough (worded in a eye catching way) peo people e will give you answers. Just like this one its up to you to take the advice

• I noticed it too i asked a question about do you think my
    ... be big enough for her the guy answered "No she wouldn't feel a thing with your pencil dk, you should kill yourself" something like that and it wasn't funny at all..

• The thing is, penis sizes get asked every ten minutes on here, and people are fed up with it. I know lots of people basically say such things hoping people will stop asking that question.

• Not to say it is right, but I understand the behavior... I just don't click on such questions.

• That's because people are sick of penis size questions.

• I try to help and I know that others do as well.

• it's the Wb bro...

• I notice it too that there are many mean people out here too. Not all of course :)

• I guess I am one of them :(

• Yep. I recommend Quora..

Visit www.Quora.com