This boy is getting on my nerves, what should I do?

Ok so I had liked this boy in my last period classroom until I found that he's VERY annoying, even his friend said it (a girl). Ok so it all started when I looked at him a few minutes then he looked at me and had his eyes wide open at me then I looked away. He always calling me a stalker because I look at him a lot (not in a mean way). And now, he always looking at me to make sure I'm not looking at him because I could see from the corner of my eye that he is and he's always asking his friend if I'm looking at him or not and she's always saying that I'm not, which I'm not (this is when I'm not looking at him). Also he won't leave me alone bruh. He said "I know you want to look Ashley" and I just rolled my eyes. Then he startee saying hey to me a lot. Like he said "Ashley" then I'll just look at him and he'll smile and say hey and I just be like "...". Also he's puckering his lips at me now, like when you kiss someone on the cheek it's like that except for you're not actually kissing the cheek but you make that sound when you do (sorry if I got you confused). Then he came over to where I was and said "What's up Ashley?" I'm like "..." then he said "What's wrong with you why you not talking to me?" And I still said "..." and then he said "Oh so you're giving me the silent treatment? Ok I got you". Then he sat on a desk for a minute and stared at me and smiled and he continued on saying "Can you at least nod and say no or yes or that you like me?" Then I looked at him in a confused way but I still didn't say anything. Then while people were leaving and going to there busses outside he had pulled my bookbag until I went back to him and he said "What's wrong with you, I mean first you were acting all happy hours ago when I seen you in the hallway and now, you're acting all grumpy", I didn't say anything. I just don't like him anymore because he's mean to his friend because he had pushed her stuff off her desk and told her to pick it up. What should I do, should I tell the teacher or what?

By the way, even his friend is getting annoyed by him. I don't like mean boys :/ but don't worry I'm focusing on school, I just wanted to ask this question :)
@PrettyRican, @Hans222, @rgb008, @cl_517, @PurpleTeardrops, @Genie23, @MissNowhere, @Paris13 can you please answer this question because you all are very good with opinions. It's ok if you don't want to, I know it's long :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i feel you are doing the right thing byu standing up for his so called friend,. What he did does come under the title of bullying others. So you are within your right to tell the teacher on him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi hun!!! I can understand why you don't like him no more his a total jerk. But I think you should tell him you don't like him no more. And if he keeps on bothering you then he left you no choice but to tell the teacher because he is harassing you. Tell him you are starting to make me feel uncomfortable. Best of Luck! 😊

What Guys Said 3

• I think the best thing to do is to confront him with why you don't like him anymore.
    It's indeed wrong that he treated someone in such a disrespectful way.
    Maybe he had a very good reason but... I doubt it certainly if his friends confirm he's rude.
    One question you maybe need to ask to yourself: have you liked him before the incident and what would happen if he would agree with your opinion and apologize to the girl. Since if that happens and you need to decide "on the spot" you may we overwhelmed :o

• Thanks Hans :D

• You're welcome!
      One advise though: next time you write a long story, at least cut it up in paragraphs... now it was so hard to read :o
      But you obviously needed help so it was a pleasure to provide it :-)

• Maybe because he's 14 years old?

• Creepy, I'd probably just go up to him and ask him nicely to stop

• Thanks and I know right D:

What Girls Said 7

• ... I didn't say anything.
    Every school has its school bullies and class clowns, @@Ashley_Princess, and it's Obvious your school is no exception to the Golden rule of thumb. And with every little move and groove this bozo makes, especially shoving it your own way, it seems he is trying to get your attention because he most likely has this cunning crush on you and cannot tell you, being he is wet behind the ears in years.
    Even when I was in school, boys were boys and Still with all the Noise. They were school yard bullies as well as inside the halls with its walls, and no matter what you See, Hear or Witness, it is best to Stay Silent is Golden and Not... Tell the teacher.
    Sure, it is Annoying and you even feel bad when he is picking on Others but it will surely make it worse on yourself to even go through the rest of the school years here, dear, having him down your back with more in store to drive you crazy and More... Confused.
    Stay clear of him as much as you can, do not get Involved with any of his ridiculous redrick and no matter what goes on Inside or Outside the hours of school time, don't make it your business to jump through any hoops that will just get a rise out of this wise guy. Believe me, he is just trying to pick a fight with some female or fella.
    Good luck. xx

• @Ashley_Princess

• And thanks :)

• So welcome, @Ashely_Princess, and don't worry, he will be moving on and around in everyone's circle.:)) xx

• Wow, that boy is silly, lol. Maybe he likes you. He thinks you still like her, that's why he's teasing

You're trying to ignore him, but he's not leaving you alone. Which is really stupid. If I were you, I would just be direct with him. I would say, look I don't like you, so please stop teasing me. You're really annoying.

• I believe he suspects that u once liked him and thinks u still do. Thats why he is teasing u like that.

If u really can't live with him being annoying like that, then I think the best approach is to b direct with him. Tell him that you do not like him. Or if u r bold enough... That u once liked him, but not anymore and stare ur reasons for why u no longer like him.

This way he will get convinced nd stop bothering u.

This is the best approach i think.

• He thinks you like him and he's acting all childish to get your attention love. Just talk to him and tell him to stop bothering you :)

• I would just ignore him.
    He'll get tired of trying eventually. He's just trying to annoy you.

• Talk to him about it

• tell the teacher asap.