Anyone know what to do with a lost cat?

so im taking care of a cat while im renting this apartment (reduces the rent), and normally i let him out anytime between 8 -11Am and then let him in around 9-9.30 PM.

But today i let him out around 8, but i didn't come home before 12 PM and when i call the cat it doesn't come.. normally when I call he come straight away. Im really worried.. I dont know what to do either.. the cat is supose to be inside at night and it getting late..

Help?

i know its a cat and i doubt it will die.. but i got instructions... and i want to folloe them.. so yeah and im worried for the cat

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably take a picture and put posters reporting a missing cat found. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• just give him some time im sure hell show up.

• But im going to bed soon, in that case I have to stay up all night

What Guys Said 1

• have you thought of panic?

What Girls Said 2

• We've kind of taken in a cat and she comes back at really random times in the day so you shouldn't worry too much. It's just gone and slept somewhere else for the night. It might come back tomorrow morning. Cats are hardy creatures.

• have you called him? or leave a voicemail.. jk.. i would say go to sleep.. he will come back.. this happened to a friend of mine and her cat came back after 2 days..