Girls, are you embarrassed to be in a towel around male friends?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be in any state of undress in front of male friends

0|0
    0|0
    • Any particular reason, or just embarrassment?

• Show All
    • I wouldn't be in a towel around my friends period

• Fair enough, then

What Girls Said 20

• lol no?

i d prefer bathrobes though. they are more comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
    • And less likely to fall off

• Hell no. I've been topless around my male friends while I'm drunk, they know my body better than I do XD

0|0
    0|0
  • What exactly would be the point in wearing a towel around male friends?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not embarrassed easily at all and I am not the most modest person, either. It would not bother me if he saw me in a towel, but probably would not purposely run around in just a towel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, but I'm not the most modest person. I cover up because I don't want to be socially unacceptable, but I really wouldn't much case who saw me naked if it weren't illegal to run around nude.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm.. Not embarrassed but uncomfortable yes. I would be embarrassed if it slipped though. I mean eventhough we are friends, it's not like I want to expose myself in such a way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well obviously it'd be embarrassing if it slipped xD

• Embarrassed? Not really. As long as nobody touches me or tries anything, I don't think I would really care. I mean, I'd be self-conscious, but that's not because they were male, that's just because I'm insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • uh, yeah. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes why would I walk around in a towel in front of them I only do that to my guy. It be likje walking around his brother in a towel. Yes I have a crush on his brother but I picked him. Instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not comfortable with nudity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no, but I'm a tease and pretty confident in myself

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends? No. My friends and I are all really open so it wouldn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not even if it came off?

• Show All
    • No. I know that they would look and I'd make a comment like "if you wanna look you can just ask" and then say no when they ask.

• I mean I'm open to people seeing most of my body, but not my... not 'that' xD

• Not if it is actually covering me fairly well.

0|0
    0|0
    • How d'you mean?

• If I'm struggling to cover myself cause it's a smaller towel then I would be a little embarrassed.

• Ah, fair enough - makes sense

• I've done it before. Its not uncomfortable if you're close with that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not I

0|0
    0|0
  • No way 🙅🏻. I would never. It's just uncomfortable to even think about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... Kinda of awkward unless they're well mannered and doesn't have intercourse on their mind.

And if they're Asian... I wouldn't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • why would i be in a towel around anyone?
    i respect myself enough and i have clothes

0|1
    0|0
    • I respect myself and I'm frequently in a towel around people

• Show All
    • boobs are not just flesh

• Externally they are?