So, what's your opinion on Alphabet?

For those who have heard, I'm talking of abc. xyz

For those who haven't, well Google has announced it's making a new holding company called Alphabet. Google will be a subsidiary of that. Under Google you will still have ads, search, maps, YouTube, Android; you know, the stuff that's considered more core. Alphabet will enable them to make other things like Nest, Google X (you know, the X labs that are famous for moonshot projects), Calico and other non core things.

So, thoughts?

• I think it's a great idea, give independence to other divisions and let them try to blossom
  • I think it's horrible, just a conglomerate who won't be able to properly focus
  • Dude, the hell are you smoking?
    Vote C
  • Man, screw Google
    Vote D

52

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• They seem to have given up on not being evil rather quickly.

• Lol you sure it was Alphabet that made you think this and not something from earlier? Cause there's stuff earlier that broke that motto too

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• I was reading about this last night. Apparently its better.

They were praising this indian dude who's made a lot of good easier changes to Google

• I do not understand why they try to link everything. In this way users have to use one of them in order to connect one.
    I am not a fan but apparently it is a thing in virtual world.

• Ummmmm

You're smart and I like alphabet soup.

• Seems unnecessary.

What Guys Said 1