Girls, Would u do this if he wanted you to?

Your boyfriend wants you to always defend him in public even if he is wrong and tell him he is wrong in private if he is wrong?

• Yes i would
    28% (12)
  • No i wouldn't
    72% (31)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I really dislike public scenes. I would politely ask him to stop and talk to me somewhere private before the situation gets out of hand.

If it was in public, but not loud or obnoxious and say he was arguing with a friend... I would try for both to see a compromise. If my boyfriend was stubborn about something trivial when the facts are 100% proven, then I would gently tell him he is incorrect. If he is right, I would gently tell the friend that my boyfriend is correct.

There are both sides of something, my boyfriend might be right or might be wrong but I'd rather diffuse the situation and try to calm people/him down.

What Girls Said 13

• If he wants to spout off and be a dickwad in public I'm going to let him get the rebuke and bruised ego all day long. No jackass dumb shit sensitive baby ego for me. Take it like you dish it or don't dish it. The end.

by the way... noticed you created a new account so you could continue your spam.

• My boyfriend is an adult. He can fight his own battles. I wouldn't admonish him in public unless he did something truly ridiculous, but if he's in a disagreement with someone else, I'm not gonna step in to "save" him. I'm staying out of it.

• It depends how strongly I feel about the argument, if i'm strongly not in his favor i'll disagree with my expression not verbally put him down. If less so, I may just say nothing and defend any ad-hominems/argument fallacies thrown his way. I would expect him to support me in the same way if we're meant to be there for each other.

If I felt the need, in private I would explain my exact feelings once he is less emotionally aroused.

• Nope. If I think he's wrong I will tell him wherever I am, in front of people or in private. I defend my beliefs 24/7 so I would never agree on something just because someone ask me to.

• nope i wouldn't if he's wrong... he's wrong... period!

• I am my own person and the public shouldn't think I agree with everything he says. I want people to know me as an individual

• i wouldn't promise anything... but that depends on what he's wrong about

• NO if he's wrong he's wrong.

• I'm not his slave, I'm my own person.

• I would depending on the severity of the situation if he fuckd up bad i would get him to back down before the situation escelates.

• If he's acting like a jackass. I'll tell him he's being a jackass. I hate public scenes and if he was creating one for no reason then I will walk away from him.

Like a famous news interviewee once said "AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT"

• No. If I thought he was being unfair, I would not defend him. I have my own views as well. I am not going to forget about them just because I happened to be dating someone.

• no i would not.