Tips for boosting confidence?

I'm kinda self conscious about myself. I'm thin and I'm told sometimes that I'm too skinny and that really hurts me. I'm a healthy weight but people still point it out and it makes me feel really upset. I don't know how to overcome this

Most Helpful Guy

• AS you are a healthy weight just ignore all the nay sayers. People who are less healthy than you or less fortunate will always try to make what they have as the norm and anyone outside their scope they will try to pull down to their level. Just ignore them, do your own thing and don't let them influence you into doing something you don't want to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls I know want to be skinny/slim, so chances are they're pointing it out because they're jealous or just out of admiration.
    If you're healthy that's all that matters, don't let a few people knock your confidence down because that's me at the moment and it's difficult to get back.

Focus on something else you're good at or enjoy, look yourself in the mirror and just accept that everyone is different and that's good and it helps the world go around, otherwise it would be a very boring place.

What Guys Said 8

• One day you'll start getting more attention from guys cause your friends will all be fatter than you. Just wait. Poetic justice will be served.

• Your healthy just think of how you don't have to battle a major weight problem
    you gotta keep telling yourself them harsh, rude people aren't worth your time
    of the day.

• Just know that most people comment negative things about other people for a few reasons:

-They're uncertain about themselves and they want to make you feel bad about yourself and then they will feel good about themselves.

-They're jealous of that the thing they point out. Or they're just jealous of you in general and point out your 'worst' flaw.

That's all i can think of.

• Don't worry. Time will rectify that. Everyone else can go eff off...

• Start working out, pack some muscle mass in the right places like chest and butt etc. by doing push ups and squats. Eat healthy, dress sexy and maybe get a make over. Good luck.

• Um who said I didn't work out, eat healthy, dress sexy and is attractive? You can't just make assumptions like that

• Just ignore the fuckers.

• U can gain weight.

• Trust me, I can't. I have an extremely high metabolism so I burn calories faster than I can consume them

• Um no. That's not necessary. Im not about to post a picture of me to a website with hundreds of strangers on it lol that's just asking for trouble

• Okay, any way i hope u have a great time :)

• As a shortie, i sometimes have people comment on my height but i have a razor sharp tongue and i can cut them to size fairly quickly. They are jeallous. People know i can be sarky so won't say anything to me. You could start for example when someone says 'your too skinny' go thats because i keep fit, i'm making a dvd next week if ya want to buy it, or yeah i'm skinny coz all the obese people are taking all the food in the stores or last time i checked we all have skinny so we're all skinny except some of us have more than others. People will soon stop.

What Girls Said 1

• Just know some people are just jealous of your body :)
    Stay healthy and all is good