If you could travel back in time... Where would you go?

Most Helpful Guy

• South Korea again

• With my two closest friends

Most Helpful Girl

• Far far back, chill with the dinosaurs ^^

What Guys Said 14

• First I'd go back to the first time I hung with my crush, wait for that moment when she mentioned prom, and ask her to go to it with me.

If she says yes, I'd have to decide if I wanna fast forward, or if I wanna go through four and a half months of my life all over again so I can see how joyous prom is, and what the results of it are, etc.

If she said no, I'd go back in time a little bit, then not ask her, then go buy the winning lottery ticket. Then come back to the present.

• 1920s I love jazz and I could make so much money from the stock market and Prohibition, 1950s before desegregation open the first business open to people of all backgrounds (both employees and customers) so much money to be made.

• Philadelphia and the Continental Congress

• 1996.

First, I'd short the crap out of Asian stocks. Then buy Apple shares and go on holiday for a few years. Then short the crap out of Tech stocks at the end of 1999. Then buy Apple and Cisco shares again and go on holiday for a few years. Then I'd short the crap out of everything in America in 2006/2007.

After that, I think I'd have enough money to buy Greece.

• You mean "To when would you go?"
    Sometime after humans are extinct.

• Ancient Rome during the reign of Augusttus Ceaser (what August is named after). The empire was expanding and Rome was at its Zenith.

• I'd go tell my birth parents to use a condom.

• The '60s baby yeah!

• maybe go back to when I was 18 or 20 years old. With what I know now I would have a blast

• I would love to go back to the 1400's. Travel the US and see what it looked like before European influence arrived.

• Ancient Egypt, to see how the pyramid were built.

• 1 year. Place bets. Profit.

• Ancient rome.

• back to when i was 13 years old!

What Girls Said 5

• I'd go back and smack some sense into my high school self so she got better grades and worked harder in college.

• Back to 1996 and stop my parents from fucking

• I would say the 1800s but that'd be a bad idea for me. I'd say 1900 so I could see my ancestors.

• To 1980 so I can go to Bob Marley's last Uprising Tour concert in Pennsylvania.

• When dad met mom!
    I would separate them!

• Same... I want my mom to have something better other than my dad.

• But then you wouldn't be born!!!
      My parents got divorced but I would never have went back in time and undone my birth.

• It's not that my parents are divorced.
      It's just like I should have never born, I'm a problem to everyone. Also mom isn't happy with the relationship with dad's family.