Freshman year? Advice?

Ok, so I am completely sycing myself out about freshman year. Anyone have advice?

I don't like drama... most girls r way WAY to dramatic. I was emotionally abused my whole childhood and I raised my 2 little brothers since I was 10. So I'm not exactly "normal" am nice and I always smile.
O and I was homeschooled til this year. But ik some people that go to the school I will attend.
Can anyone tell me what it might be like? ell

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah keep yourself strong and try not to get upset over it cause i know that can happen
    I'm sorry about your childhood that didn't sound too good. Do your best to do whatever
    you can don't try doing more than you can do. Make a path to follow on your own
    not someone else's. Don't be afraid to take control of situations where people try
    bringing trouble your way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I go to a smaller school so basically it was like any other grade for me. All i can say is work hard and the upperclassman don't actually hate you.

What Guys Said 3

• Walk through the front door and act like you own the place. I'm pissed I didn't do that my freshman year.

• Try to nice to everyone and avoid conflict. Don't worry too much about being popular or followed the crowd, it won't matter after you graduate.

• choose your friends wisely, the actual school work was a piece of cake, this and senior year will be the best years of your teenage life enjoy them

What Girls Said 1

• Be yourself and stay away from drama. If you're in a group and they start talking about someone , run away , that way you can say you weren't there. Remember two is company.