College kids: how do you have sex in your dorm without getting caught?

I'm leaving tomorrow for college and I was wondering how I could sneak my boyfriend into my dorm room, he isn't attending college, after a football game to have some sexy time without being caught? Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• By being VERY VERY quiet.

Or so the theory goes , cos if that's their version of being "very very quiet" , then fuck's sake everyone on the floor must have superhuman doggy hearing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting caught? By who? Are there rules about over night guests? The majority of schools do not have rules about who can be in your room and when. Hell when I was in college my university decided men and women could choose to be roomates.
    Your neighbors are not going to care unless you are so loud you interrupt their "studying".
    The only person you have to worry about is your roomate and showing her the same respect you would like to be shown in the situation.

What Guys Said 1

• 1. Rent a hotel room for the night. OR
    2. Share your female roommate with your boyfriend; have a 3-some!

• Not even answering the question at all.

• Well, the answer is that there is nothing you can actually do without finding a method of 1) ensuring that if it's against the rules to have your boyfriend in your room, that no one better know and 2) that your roommate won't inconveniently show up.

Now, when I went to school, there was this informal rule of putting a tie on the doorknob to let your roommate know that you were busy needing "private time" as in getting it on. At my school, this was a nonissue because I went to a nerd school with 5 guys to every (ugly) girl...

That said, be an adult! If you can afford college and living in a dorm and your boyfriend has transportation, go to Motel 6, fork over $60 or so, and spend the night together in private... like real adults do. Does that answer the question for you?

What Girls Said 2

• Um just bring him in the dorm with you? You honestly think the orderlies care lol as long as you're not disturbing other people.

• Without getting caught by who? Lol Just do him in your bed and I'm sure there will be moments when your roomate will not be there just plan everything out or have him over when she is sleep.