Does anyone have high school tips?

Going in to high school and I really don't know if I'm ready for it

Most Helpful Guy

• Same as 8th grade just different school and actually a LOT easier

Most Helpful Girl

• I just finished my senior year of High School! Don't be a "try hard" (I mean in terms of looks and makeup)
    1.) So many girls go into high-school looking like a barbie doll. The older kids are going to think you're weird if you show up all dolled-up:
    www.google.com/search 2.) Please get good grades. You need at least a 3.4 GPA to get into most Universities (which I didn't learn until my junior year ugh). If you have bad grades, you won't be going to college girlie!
    3.) Think before you speak. (I made this mistake all the time in grades 9 and 10). You might feel the need to blurt something out, start a rumor, or gossip behind a girls back... but it will only make your reputation worse (and embarrass the hell out of you).
    4.) If you're going to a new school, try to make friends as fast as possible. In High-School, cliques are formed easily.. so if you don't make friends from the start, you will find it harder to make friends later
    5.) Just have fun.! 4 years goes by a lot faster than you'd think

• Thanks this helps and good luck with starting a whole new life after high school!

• thank you. I'm sure some of the college seniors will help me find my way around. I'll be so lost

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• After the first week you'll be thinking "omg this is so easy wtf"
    It's really no big deal, and everyone you know is also going through the same thing.

• "It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it." You and the rest of the little kiddies all have to endure the same for years in order to complete your quest for the golden apple. So be ready, you must.

• Ignore the popularity contests

• Its really not that big of a deal. Just do well in school and dont forget to have a good time with your friends