Girls, Is it okay to buy pregnancy tests off amazon?

They sell them.
I am not in a rush to use it, I just would like to have some on hand and not have to go to a store where a clerk has to check it out for me.
Are they just as reliable?
They're still name brand tests, but just mailed instread.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazon is One of the Most Reputable Online Sellers, with Stupendous High ratings and Amazing Number One Feedbacks here, dear. Anything you or Anyone would order, is Always in Order and backed up by Great Gurantees.
    The Normal life of a Pregnancy test is 1-2 years so judge it from there.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 7

• They'll be just fine. As far as I know, Amazon has all the same brands that you would find in walmart and other stores. And if they're eligible for prime, they come directly from their warehouse so you don't have to deal with any shady sellers. They'll come quickly, too. I love Amazon and I buy all kinds of weird stuff on there--toothpaste, contact solution, tampons, you name it, haha.

• As long as you get brand name ones from a good seller (check there page and reviews) they should be fine. Wherever you get them from, check the expiry date especially if you are saving them for emergencies! I'm sure if you went to a store the staff would be fine about it, it is their job, they've probably seen it all before, and its not a bad thing to buy if you need it. Don't make a big deal about it, and they'll be fine!

• I am sure if a pregnancy test from a gas station is considered reputable, amazon will be. Plus I have never had a problem with any of Amazon's products.

• Yeah definitely make sure they don't expire before you use them.

• they'll be fine!

• No, why do that when you can get one from the store without waiting

• Did you even read what i typed?

• Well you just answered your own question in your details

• You could, but I don't know how reliable they would be depending on the seller. You could always go to a store with a self-checkout. (Be careful they don't expire before you may use them!)

• the stores by me dont have self check out as far as I know of :(
      No drugstore, grocery store ORT target.
      How crazy!