Christians and Muslims, How was Jesus brought into being?

I know that Muslims believe Jesus is a prophet, on other hand Christians say that Jesus is a son of God. my question is crystal clear: How was Jesus brought into being?

Always, Christians avoid answering this question.
I am right @G-Daz?

Most Helpful Girl

• In Islam we believe to Jesus was born miraculous to a pure Virgin woman ( she wasn't engaged to Joseph) named Mary ( Mariam)

• Yea same ,

• Thank you Ellissa

• @thegreatshepherd there are some similarities and differences between the story that was mentioned in the Qur'an about the birth of Jesus and the the one that was mention in the bible. For example, both agree that there was a angel or a Holy Spirit, the Qur'an says that Mary wasn't married but the bible says she was married to Joseph. Also the bible describes Jesus as "the begotten son of God" because you claim that "God impregnanted Mary" and here is where we differ because we as Muslims believe that God doesn't begets nor he was born, and that Jesus was just a prophet of God who was given the Injeel (original gospel) to guide the sons of Israel.
      So to sum it up: we Muslims disagree with the the Christians about 3 main points:

1. The divinity of Jesus, you know, him being God or the son of God
      2. The crucifixion
      3. The original sin

About the story of Jesus's birth

Read (Qur'an 19:16-34) http://quran.com/19/16-34

And read in the bible (Matthew 1:18-25) & (Luke 2:1-20)

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess these verses explain it all from an Islamic perspective

[ And mention, [O Muhammad], in the Book [the story of] Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east. And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man. She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah". He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy." She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?" He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' " So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a remote place. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten." But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream. And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates. So eat and drink and be contented. And if you see from among humanity anyone, say, 'Indeed, I have vowed to the Most Merciful abstention, so I will not speak today to [any] man.' " Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented. O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste." So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?" [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet. And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive. And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant. And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive." That is Jesus, the son of Mary - the word of truth about which they are in dispute.] ( Qur'an 19:16-34)

[ Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.] (Qur'an 3:59)

• [ The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.] ( Qur'an 5:75)

Also about the alleged crucifixion:

[ And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain] (Qur'an 4:157)

• @omar5881 lol what are you talking about dude? Do you think that I translated that? Hahahaha. I'm usuing this site http://quran.com

Even regular native English speakers themselves can't translate the Qur'an, Abdullah Yousef Ali spent 40 years to translate the Qur'an.

And the translation that I use is "Sahih international" .. It was translated by 3 American ladies who converted to Islam.

• Ahhhhhhhh lol 😂

What Girls Said 3

• Mary had withdrawn into the Temple, where she was visited by the angel Gabriel (Arabic: Jibrail) who brought the glad tidings of a holy son. The Quran states that God sent the message through the angel Gabriel to Mary, that God had honoured her among the women of all nations. The angel also told Mary that she would give birth to a pure son, named Isa (Jesus), who would be a great prophet, to whom God would give the Gospel. The angel further told Mary that Jesus would speak in infancy and maturity and be a companion to the most righteous. When this news was given to Mary, she asked the angel how she could conceive and have a child when no man had touched her. The angel replied: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth: When He hath decreed a plan, He but saith to it, 'Be,' and it is!" Mary gave birth to her son Jesus in the middle of the desert.

• Mary gave birth to Jesus...
    He sent jesus as a man of this world in order to show Gods grace

• God impregnated Mary to give birth to his son which was God's way of coming down to earth.

The Trinity God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

What Guys Said 6

• Quran surat 19:18: http://quran.com/19

• Although you are an atheist, you know some verses of Quran.
      Thank you.

• God raped his mum

• Greek mythology explains it: God dressed up as a swan, this turned Mary on. They had sex while Broseph was outta town.

• Jesus was immaculately conceived by the Holy Spirit.

• Some guy came in the pond the Virgin Marry was washing herself in and got pregnant from that.

• Simple; Joseph and Mary were lovers. Mary, the virgin, cheated on Joseph. She got pregnant. To avoid being stoned (because that's what people did in those days) she made up a story. Joseph got proper cucked.