What would you say/do if you met the Devil?

Yeah yeah I know some of you don't believe he exists. But hypothetically believing he exists.. For the sake of this question :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Do a deal with him that if he gives me billions of dollars I'll give him my soul but what he doesn't know is that I have my fingers crossed behined my back.

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 23

• First since the bible described him as being extremely (the most) beautiful Angel in the heavens, I would be judging rather or not I find him beautiful by my standards lol (human standards). THEN!!! Since he is said to have amazing musical talent (the bible) and was over the choir in the bible, and said to have the most beautiful voice you'll ever hear. I would like to hear him sing! I would ask him to sing! And then I would ask him questions about what heaven and god was like, expecting to get very biased answers and opinions. Then I will ask why he got kicked out in the first place, expected to be lied to. I would just talk... I wouldn't ask for anything, because I value my soul.

• Listen, from the way he was described in the bible, he is cunning, beautiful, sings like an Angel (literally), charismatic and a charmer. So I don't think talking to him would be very scary. Jesus spoke to him. He is also described as being manipulative and a liar... So when I speak to him, I will take what he says with a grain of salt.

• I ld say Helloooooo
    do you know me because I know you <3
    you are the bastard who tricked me to eat whole cake ^^

• I'd start praying to GOD because I love my life and believe in heaven. F the devil he's weak, always has been. Evil is always weaker than good

• Hello, twin brotherrrrr! ;p lol

• "Hey yeah so that god guy is a hug dick..."

• Dancing with the devil 😉
    rs414.pbsrc.com/.../1241667487899.gif~c200

• Ok I would love to tell him that he is kinder than many people now also i think hell is empty because all devils are here
    just look now the world is creepy place like a forest
    the strong eat the weak.. and the rest only watch !!! shame on us

• i think i'll be like "hey wazup bro?" LOL
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../487v.gif

• I would say a3udhu billahi min al shaytan el 3adim

• "Hey dude, we're cool, right? Let's go wreak some havoc." @fenixx0083

• Black coffee, no sugar, please. And a cheese and onion sandwich on granary bread. Thank you!

• i would say.. hey buddy! long time no see.. 8)

• "Hey sup, what's new?"

• Those are some pointy horns you have there lol

• Make me an offer I can't refuse.

• I think I may have met your son.

• "Fuck you"

• "What's hell like? Is there a VIP section?"

• I'd blow him and ask for special rights in hell

• Set him on fire and see if he'd like it

• Wanna buy my soul?

• I would ask "Why are you considered the evil one, you killed only a few people compared to the millions and millions that the apparently 'good guy' has murdered"

• Kill it with fire😂😂😂😂😂