Is it weird that I find clothing labels gross?

I mean if I touch one of ‘em accidentally I tend to wash my hands…or I cannot eat if I have some clothin label in front of me (this is ultra-difficult to happen…but if in case I couldn’t eat I guess LOL)

I can’t xplain y but I find ‘em gross for some reason since i was a kid o_O

Anybody else feelin da same?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Not going to Label you 'Weird,' @Klaatu51, for Everyone who is Anyone All... Have a fiendish fetish that they just can't Lick, even if it is to this day, may I say.
    I do Not feel my house is Clean if I do not wear Gloves to dust my furniture. I have this Strange Something Inside of me here, dear, that I do not want Fingerprints on Anything and will walk a mile to Not 'Touch one of 'em' Until I give this my golden glove Golden Touch.
    To me, however, just for laughs and giggles, I find many labels very Annoying if they Start to Scratch the back of my neck. Other than that, I like to See, especially when shopping, what Size I am buying so I don't have to do the dirty work of bringing This back to the store, should it not fit right.
    Good work and thank you for sharing. xx

• u r welcome and thanks for sharin as well. :)

• very nice pic by the way :D

• Why, Bless you, @Klaatu51, so very Sweet of you to Notice.. I just got done washing my hair this morning and said "Having an okay hair day, let's go to GAG"lol:)) xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• You find them gross. If you touch them you have to wash your hands, so you have the impression that they left something on your hands. So if they left something on your hands, they certainly left something on the clothes having been attached to them for so long. So the only way to avoid whatever it is passing on, you will need to avoid any clothes that ever had a label attached. Since just about all clothing starts with labels, you will need to stop wearing clothes. See! Simple solution. And then when someone asks is anybody has ssen you naked, you can say everybody you know.

• Thank you for MHO... No... MHG... No, that could be Most Helpful Girl... Aw nuts. Thank you for bestowing this award (whatever we call it now) upon me.

• Lmhoooooo!!! 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, I think it's weird hahaha. What do you associate clothing labels with? I mean don't give it too much thought, just say whatever comes first to your mind (free association) :)

• basically i don't think about sth particularly... but everytime i touch 'em it feels... yuck

• with

• ah ok, well you'll have to go further in association, you don't need to do it here, you can do it in a piece of paper, it can be stuff, situations whatever, just don't don't let your conscience get in the excersice. I hope you find the answer!

• I collect clothing labels and sew them together to make a tablecloths for our kitchen table and dinning room table, haha ;P
    jodydolls.com/.../clothing-label-fabric.jpg
    You can ship any clothing label to me so I can make more tablecloths, lol ;)

Jokes aside, it's okay to be grossed out by them. We all have a little weird in us. Me too, I get grossed by some things that aren't considered as disgusting.

• oh god... sorry to say this... but i couldn't eat in yer dinnin room table :(

• That's pretty weird. I don't understand what you find gross about them. But, you do you. Live your truth etc. etc.

• neither do i... i was findin 'em gross since i was a kid... can't xplain :|

• Its is wired unfortunately 😳🙈🙉🙊 have u ever had any bad experience with them? Lol I can't think of anything better 🙈

• dunno... but since i was a kid i found 'em gross

• Hmmm I really don't have an explanation for this 😐 but some people just have that thing in their heads.. E. G. Some people go to was their hands LITERALLY after touching every. single. thing. they. Touch... So I think it's basically in ir mind and until u change ur mind by saying that they aren't gross and they are just labels I don't think this will change :/

• Maybe based off bad childhood memories?
    -one itched too much
    -touched a damp tag that felt gross

• hahaha... is this real?

• Clothing labels? uhhhh well I guess it's not my place to say if you're "weird" but that's a little strange.

• Do you mean the tags in clothing by chance? When I was younger, I had to remove them from my brother's clothing all the time because they were itchy and annoying to him. It sounds a little weird though?

• yeah hahhah i used to tell my mom to remove 'em coz i was findin 'em gross

• Okay, that is not so weird then. The ones in men's clothing can be so terribly abrasive! I buy button-ups and flannels sometimes and they can be really scratchy and irritating.

• Yes, it is weird Klaatu...😳

• Maybe you saw how these labels are made! lol which makes you uncomfortable when you touch them.

• Yeah that's pretty weird. I only get annoyed if the labels are poking me.

• no that's not weird if you find clothing labels gross

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah them clothing labels i bet there is germs on them
    you figure how many people handle all that clothing
    they touch the labels, I don't wear new clothing until
    i wash them just never know my cousin wears brand
    new clothing without washing them than wonders why
    her skin breaks out ,, smh

• I just often wonder why they make them like that. And why do we still not have global standard sizes in 2015? It's ridiculous.

I hate labels in boxers. They itch your ass crack.

• Yes it is weird.

• Lol. This sounds like some kind of irrational phobia.