Have you ever experienced people asking about your sexual orination?

have you every been asked about your sexual orination or sexual preference before? i was talking to this guy in my class and he brought up the fact that he was pansexual, to be honest i thought he was guy lol.. Anyway, Later that day a girl from my class just asked me what my orination was, when i asked about her's she told me she was pansexual...

I didn't mind because i dont think it matters, but i was suprised that she even asked.. Anyone else experienced this? I have had people thinking i was gay, or two of girl in my class thought me and my former bff were togheter for some reason lol

Gay*

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, a girl once thought I was gay and I was mortified.

Most Helpful Girl

• Back in the day when I had short hair and a punk rock style, people often assumed I was a lesbian. Didn't help that I never had a single boyfriend throughout that entire phase (thought I did have a couple flings and FWBs), so people back home that I grew up with started to wonder about my sexuality. I thought it was kind of amusing and had no issue with people thinking that about me, so I never bothered trying to dispel the rumours. If someone directly asked, I would be honest and tell them I am straight, but if they chose not to believe me I didn't care to try and convince them.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I've been asked if I'm asexual or a lesbian reason being that I've never had a boyfriend, which is completely ridiculous.

• Yeah. I dress like a tomboy so people have thought I was gay.