QUIZ: Who will you marry?

http://www.playbuzz.com/jennifers/who-will-you-marry
My quiz result is underwear model.

QUIZ: Who will you marry?

You are gonna marry an underwear model!

Sexy, in shape, and totally guilt free - you are gonna marry a model, and not just any model: Underwear Model!
You will meet in a small cafe in the middle of the town. He will come by your table and ask to sit down. You, being the shy person that you are, will tell him that you are waiting for somebody, but he won't hear it.
The next day you will go on a date, fall in love and live a perfect life!

Yes! Underwear model 😍
Love you Buzzfeed, haha :P

Most Helpful Guy

• What. The. H@#$&% ?

A European Prince
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ead-90ec-9287f320cfde.jpg
    You will marry a European prince!

You might not know it yet, but you are gonna meet your future husband very soon, and he is royalty!
    You are a very adventurous and curious person, so you always like to visit new places and meet new people. One day (very soon from now), one of those people will be the love of your life! At first you won't know that he is in fact a prince (you'll just think he's rich), but after a visit from his mother, the Queen, you will know the truth. Smile Your Highness, you've just hit the jackpot!

I'm not gay nor I do have visa. I'm going to die bachelor :'(
    Hate you Buzzfeed. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• A European Prince
    http://i.imgur.com/zgdFkHU.jpg
    You will marry a European prince!

What Guys Said 4

• Your Best Friend
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4453-9e69-e775a2b367c1.jpg

You will marry your best friend!

You might haven't figured that out yet, but your best friend
    is also your perfect romantic partner.

He loves you a great deal, always there for you
    whenever you call and he always looks dashing!

You have trapped him in the "Friend-Zone" for a long time, but very soon you will see that the love of your life has always been there right under your nose.

• Yourcdn. sheknows. com
    You will marry your best friend!

You might haven'r figured that out yet, but your best friend is also your perfect romantic partner. She loves you a great deal, always there for you whenever you call and she always looks dashing!
    You have trapped her in the "Friend-Zone" for a long time, but very soon you will see that the love of your life has always been there right under your nose.

Evidently this quiz was made for the females, but I just changed a few words :-P

• Your Best Friend

You will marry your best friend!

You might haven'r figured that out yet, but your best friend is also your perfect romantic partner. He loves you a great deal, always there for you whenever you call and he always looks dashing!

Do you like your result? Do you really think you'll marry your best friend? Tell us in the comments!

• I will marry an underwear model too, I answered from the perspective of a superficial bitch and that was the result! lol

What Girls Said 3

• Apparently I will marry my best friend
    http://i.imgur.com/BieVbwe.jpg
    But I don't have a best friend, does that mean I'll never get married? 😜 Lol!

• Your Best Friend
    You will marry your best friend!

Already dating my best friend :D @MarkyyG123 <3

• Well is that right now haha <3 Hell yeah its me :D
      Sheeeesh Zo, been right under your nose where that smile is :D haha <3 I loveeee youuuuuu xxooxox <3

• Its a quiz from buzzfeed. Not a fortune cookie. A fortune cookie would be more accurate.