Would you call me straight?

what would you consider me if im only interested in being in a relationship with guys, but occationally get aroused by some women.

I only want girls as friends and have no desire or plans to do anything sexual witha girl.. About 2 years ago me and this friend would make out pretty much everytime we went out drinking.. and only when both were drunk. Other then that i haven't done anything with a girl

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• "what would you consider me if im only interested in being in a relationship with guys, but occationally get aroused by some women."

^as long as u get aroused by gals as well... then definetely not str8 but bi.

it's not bad :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I doubt it. . I dont have sexual interest in women

• Show All
    • its not every women.. its very few women.. they have to have a "perfect" body for me to feel aroused. if they are just pretty for example i dont feel anything... so its a rare thing that happens.. Sp yeag, i get aroused, but only by very few women

• i see... perhaps u r straight then. maybe u find 'em beautiful aesthetically-wise... and as for makin-out wid another gal when DRUNK... it doesn't count :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't put a label on you. It doesn't matter what you are. Just have fun & do not regret your choices.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know it doesn't matter, I was Just curious thats all :)

What Guys Said 2

• It's not because you dream about flying that you'll wake up being a bird or s heli. ;)

Don 't worry

0|0
    0|0
    • Im not "worried " im Just curious to what people would think..

• If you can be happy in a relationship with a guy, without so much as kissing a girl, then you're straight.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!