What's your opinion on transhumanism?

I'm doing a paper on it and I'd like to hear your opinions on it. Feel free to look it up if you don't know what it is.

• I'm for it
  • I'm against it
  • I feel neutral about it.
  • I'm too lazy to look it up

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it's good for people who are disabled and need bionic body parts or whatever. I wouldn't use it though, I'm on team nature.

What Guys Said 5

• I am against it, humans are perfect the way we are, no need to mess with DNA and implant technologies within ourselves

• What about when it comes to things like genetic disorders that could negatively affect a person's life?

• We still shouldn't mess with DNA or genetics
      If people have genetic disorders, so be it but to meddle in things we still dont fully understand is unwise

• i am neutral, its not natural and a mutation, but its your body and you have to deal with the hand you are dealt so do what ever

• I think the next step in human evolution is to use technology to fix the problems that come with being a biological organism. Everyday we see how technology has helped disabled overcome their disabilities.

• Nice idea but it won't be achieved.

• hope its for the better but can't wait to see

What Girls Said 0