Being a man sucks if you are not handsome like Brad Pitt. Why is it so?

We know girls are too choosy. Even a bad looking girl has much more chance than an average man when it comes to relationship. This really bothers me. Even too fat girls are conceited just because they have vaginas. I wish I'd been born a girl. If you are not a hadsome man like Brad Pitt, being a man sucks. I was not lucky enough to have been born a girl. That really sucks. If you are not more handsome than 90 percent of the men in the world, being a man sucks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really... personality is way bigger and important to me, and is the same for a lot of other girls but girls like guys who understand and know what girls likeand don't bitch about them and you clearly are the opposite work on that and you will have a better chace.

And some guys (not all I'm not generalizing it) who say shit like "oh all girls friend zones nice guys" need to realize most of you are the one going for the mean girls who don't have any respect for nice people. When you could have the nice girls realizing the have a chance and aren't forgotted about and have the mean girls that they don't own you and you're not just their little lap dog.

I mean all that in a helpful way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad looking guys have less choice. But that doesn't mean no choice. Ugly guys can and do get girls. Ugly girls can and do get guys. Statistically that MUST be true since the vast majority of people end up with someone.

Also remember a couple of things about those hot guys who attract tons of girls. First, for the most part they are only with one at a time. Second, even though it seems like they can pick any girl they want, they can't. It's enough that they have plenty of choice of an endless supply of girls, but it's still only some girls attracted to guys like that. Many girls can't stand them.

The hot guy / hot chick /active dating crowd is kind of it's own self-contained micro world. Most people do not live in that world, neither guys nor girls. Live in the world you live in, and there are tons of girls who live in that world with you (the majority). In that world, girls and guys don't just hop in each others laps. It takes a little more work because neither guys nor girls stand out like in the other world. So it takes some more effort.

What Girls Said 5

• someone sounds EXTREMELY bitter

• Being a woman sucks if you are not handsome like Angelina Jolie. Why is it so?

it's the same struggle on both sides. If you're attractive in any gender, it's a plus. Women who aren't attractive only get a ton of attention because of desperate men who want sex all the time or she does sexual things online or in person.

• No. Being a girl is great. Why do you think even too fat girls are concteited? As long as you have a vagina, you can think you are perfect.

• Have you ever been a girl? Being a girl means periods, childbirth, increased chance of abuse/rape/harassment, FGM, bride killings and so much more shit. It's not great. Fat girls are conceited because they deceive themselves into thinking they're perfect which avoids them from being insecure. It's a false sense of strength. Men can think they're perfect too.

• Just because being a girl makes one more valuable. I live this in life.

• You sound so incredibly bitter. Do you think that we do not suffer from body image problems too, or that guys just ask us out if we do not look after our appearance? It is incredibly time consuming, sometimes painful, and expensive. Personality means a lot to us, and if most guys could carry on a conversation it would be a lot easier for us to stop being 'too choosy'. Being attractive is a bonus, I would much rather go out with somebody who I can laugh with.

• I wish I had C cups but I don't let that ruin my life

• I find Brad Pitt to be unattractive

• You are under 18 and you probably dont know how he was when he was in his early 30s.

• How about this picture?
      www.google.com/search

• I still don't like his face and I'm not digging the stache.

What Guys Said 10

• Well, thank God I'm part of the 10%. ;)

• My life's pretty good, and I don't look like Brad Pitt.

• Well take a look at yourself in the mirror.. i see a fat lazy guy who doesn't even shave or has a decent hair style.. or clothes

This also tells that you dont have a good personality which will at least attract an average girl...

No personality + bad clothes + no grooming + keeps on complaining = you being single

So thats why for you being a man sucks

• Am I supposed to shave everyday? It is a little beard, not much.

• Well not everyday.. but that much beard doesn't really suit you Lol

• I am also not fat. I am just above normal weight. It is like you've never seen a fat person in your life.

• quit whining and man up

• Right on the money brother. Even fat chicks want a fit attractive guy. If a fat guy refuses to date or give a fat woman a chance he's labeled a jerk, ass hole etc for rejecting her.
    Women can't admit their shallow and have to have everything 100% perfect. But the time and day will come when even good looking guys get tired of their Crap and they'll be going after guys like us. Then we can throw them to the curb like they do to us.

• I do ok and im not brad pitt. Confidence man, girls can sniff these things out

• haha ugly guys

• Because that's how life is

• Stop giving yourself excuses for not having a social life. Get out there and try.

I am about 30 pounds overweight, 5'9", very average "south of the equator," and I never have a problem finding a girlfriend because I have tried long enough, dealt with enough rejections, and had enough experiences to develop some confidence in myself. I'm not arrogant but I know that I can make a woman happy whether she is standing up or lying down. And I am not Brad Pitt. Women want a guy who can make them laugh, who treats them with respect, who has some manners and chivalrous behavior, and who is thoughtful enough to remember their birthday.

You can live a life full of excuses or a life full of experiences; which will you choose?

• Smart guy this one.

QA probably won't do it, but if he has any sense of logic, and less ego, he would give you MHO. Doubt he will though/

• You're not a very good troll!

• What? I say dicks are cheap, eggs are expensive.

• But brad pitt isn't even attractive. Neither is Angelina jolie. I don't know what people see in them.

• Brad Pitt was when he was 30 years old. He became old. See him when he was 30 years old.