Guys, why do SOME guys just want sex from girls?

Title says it all. Notice that I said SOME guys not all :)

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess at that age, a lot of guys are really horny, sex feels good, and they just don't want all the attachments of a relationship. A relationship takes a lot of time, responsibility, and other things and, if all someone wants is sex, then getting into a relationship to get it isn't worth it. That's why some get into one, have sex, and then get out. Also, some of the girls they want to have sex with aren't girls they'd like to date. Some girls they think have incredible bodies, but their personalities aren't interesting at all or they're unattractive or just really mean girls or something like that. So, they just have the sex that they want to that feels really good with the girl that has the "good figure" and then they're done. I do the same thing. (without having sex with them). I find some girls with extremely attractive figures, but I don't like their personality at all and I'm just not attracted to the rest of them enough for me to want a relationship with them. Guys who have sex with girls that they're not really into but just think are attractive believe they can use the girls because a lot of girls in high school can be overly trusting of everything (no offense and I'm not saying you are). So, if a guy says she has nice hair or something, that's about all it takes for her to like him and for him to get sex because she likes him. :/ (not QUITE that simple, but fairly close). Personally, I wouldn't ever take sex from anyone even if it was offered. I'd rather wait until marriage, to be honest. But that's just me, personally.

What Guys Said 18

• No, hon, SOME guys do not just want sex, MOST guys do. That is why there are so many single moms out there, so many rampant STDs so many feminists who have been burned by men because of their own foolishness.

How to tell if he only wants sex: Its easy.

Don't give it to him. Do not let him kiss you open mouthed. Do NOT make out with him. These things will lead to sex. Deny him this, and if he leaves, he only cared about your genitals, and how he could use them for his pleasure.

If, however, he stays with you, he nurtures the relationship, he abstains and denies himself, he gets to understand, hopefully, that he wants to live with you for the rest of his life under marriage, then by all means, allow him to love you, and then love him with a passion on your honeymoon. Anything less is cheap and a compromise.

Remember, you can only ever give your virginity to one guy, just one time. DO not give it to a guy who only cares about your body (What's between your legs) He has neither earned it, nor does he deserve it.

• Why do some girls only want relationships with no sex? People can want want they want, so long as they don't manipulate and lie to others about it...

• because sex is great.

• They lack imagination. There are so many other ways you can exploit women. They really set the bar low for themselves.

• Thanks for answering :)

• Maybe you should make suggestions to them... You know like, maybe you can encourage them to use women as drug mules to smuggle cocaine into the states. Once they see the possibilities, I'm sure they'll want more than just sex.

• Well

There was one post here, actually many that girls that are 18 ish wanted men twice their age to bone them hard

So not sure where you got that from... look around you little one

• Not every guy is looking for a deep commitment... some just want to have fun and have casual sex.

• Well, I would be lying if I said I *didn't*, but I would like there to more to it that just that.

• Because they're playaaasss

• They all want sex, some just want it more easily than others.

• Around your age i think its just the will of exploring sex.

• We want sex from girls because we're straight. If we want other stuff, consider it a bonus ;)

• because they r assholes.

• Because sex is feel good to me.

• Well they're evil sh*t holes who just want to use woman

• Thanks for answering :)

• Why do some people want anything. There's always a minority or wanting everything. :P

If you think there's a lot, I would attribute it to sex having a different meaning in guy brains than girl brains. It means different things, guys are also instinctively cavalier about it. It's often not a big deal to do it with someone so "why not" becomes the attitude. Where guys and girl would probably lose interest in a person after a little while, sex for girls normally *requires* that trust before doing it so casual stuff happens less. But for guys it often *elicits* trust, so causal stuff happens more. Guys can use it to help decide if they like someone, whereas girls do it after they like someone. I hope this gives you something to think about.

• just because i want sex it doesn't mean i want nothing else... .

• Because sex is fun, but relationships aren't.

• Oh thanks for answering :P

• Same reason why some girls just want a guy with money. Selfishness and entitlement.