Fight Movies PREFERRED Style?

Underground Fisty Cuffs?

Drunken Britty Pub Fisty Cuffs.

Ring Matches

Probably more of a guy thing but heey if there are girls who're in fight movies as well , now that's gonna be a surprise.

• Underground Fisty CUFFS WARRR
  • *hiccup Britty Cuffs
  • WATAAAAAAAA

Most Helpful Girl

• Who the fuck wrote "yip man"? It's Ip man, which was by far, one of the greatest movies ever, both of them. I want Ip man in my life. I like martial arts.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer the Bruce Lee movies over all of these-- so the WATAAAS I guess. Ip man (great movies btw) is the closest to the Bruce Lee style of fighting, so I'm picking C. WATAAAAAAAAA!!!

My favorite fight scene. There is the random cat which plays no purpose, and there is the incredibly thick forest of Chuck Norris's should hair. Start 2:40 to get the cat's meow and the start of the fight.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYHZEu7Y7DU

What Girls Said 2

• Rule one of Fight Club...

It's true, I don't watch a lot of fight movies. But I like martial arts, so I voted for the last one.

• I like Million Dollar Baby... that's the only fight movie i can remember watching where they actually fought in the ring.

What Guys Said 9

• i watched all of them lol.

undisputed one was badass, even though its like all choreography cause real competition fights never look like that, its still so fun to watch. such fluid smooth motions.

i like Tony Jaa films

• Visualizing an engagement is an amazing way to practice! If you run through a scenario in your head at least 3 times you can execute it, with similar effectiveness. Meditation with these thought is excellent practice and can help you become a very quick and decisive fighter, right? @BelleGirl21

• Nice bedhead my favorites are.

Ring matches
    Fisty Cuffs ( that's the way men fight )
    And outside/indoor fights like Sonny Chiba, Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris type stuff.

• I like fight scenes that use their surroundings. I really liked the first fight scene in Kill Bill vol.1 and the fight in the apartment with the assassin in Borne Identity.

• Rocky Balboa all the way.

• Those fight scenes are so annoying. One guy throws 50 punches in a row while the other guy tries to stay up, then they switch.

• It's the characters that make up for it. The reason I listed RB was because I felt for him, not because of the choriografy. If it were for that, the Star Wars prequel fight scenes would have been better than the original ones...

• They need to make more martial arts movies. ;(

• You broke the first two rules of the club...

• Britty cuffs outside the moon on the hill at 2AM on Sunday morning, stand back and watch the melee as people attempt to kill each other for a taxi or some tart! lmao

• A movie called Never back down had some excellent mma action in it.