Girls getting friend zoned?

Okay so I know people say all the time about guys who get friend zoned, but what about the girls who get friend oned to? It happens to me all the time and usually my niceness makes them not even want a friendship with me because "im too nice" so how come we never get credit for our struggles?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a little bit more common for guys simply because they are usually the ones that chase after a girl. But yes girls do face some of the same problems that guys do. A lot of guys think it's only an issue they face alone when it's not. I personally just don't believe in friendzoning. Either they accepted me or rejected me. If they reject me I'm not going to hang around them with a secret desire to be in a relationship with them. Honestly those guys that complain about being friendzoned bring it on themselves.

• Yeah thanks I agree I just used the word friend zone it would easier for people to catch on and I when some guys complain about having to chase girls and then reject the ones who do try make the first moves.

Most Helpful Girl

• The friend zone is a bunch of bullshit if you ask me, no offence. You shouldn't make people feel bad for not returning your feelings at all, and I know from experience people saying 'Ohh they FRIENDZONED ME what a BITCH nice guys go last haha' and it makes you feel guilty and feel like crap. It just seems kinda manipulative to me. It's fine to be upset about it but there's a limit to how you should react, y'know? It's not really an act of kindness to guilt people into going out with you. Sorry for the little rant aha I've just experienced outright stalking for 'friendzoning' someone so I feel passionate about it.

• Its alright feel free to go wild with opinion :) I just used the word friend zone for the people who think only guys deal with it when in reality its just being rejected which we all get and it sucks but we dont guilt the others yano

What Guys Said 7

• There is no struggle for you lol

Chances are a guy friend zones you if he doesn't see that you're selling what he's buying, doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't like you

Guys get friend zoned because the girl is flat out not interested. Then guess what? Off to hunt again.

That's the main difference I think, we have to actively go after the girl. Girls can sit and wait for another guy

• when you say your not selling what he is buying, do you mean personality wise cause that I go about things as well really.

But there is a bit of a stuggle cause at least you go out and find who you like, girls have to wait and then if no guy comes along you are f'ed, maybe its my age I dunno I just feel like its easier being the one to make the first move.

• Nah, facts little lady... facts.

• not facts if I can actually see myself going for a guy I didn't like at first lol
      its your opinion, we all got one and I respect all.

• here's the difference you're a women no matter what men will approach you to find out who you are, while guys have to approach which is way harder than being approached so it will always be easier for women

• Maybe it is my age but actually no... I find it hard enough to find guy who will even consider having me as a friend and most guys I have ever tried to have a friendship with treated me like crap so its not as simple as guys seem to think.

• ok guys at 15 are stupid and guess what girls at 15 aren't to smart either give it time I know it sounds horrible but waiting brings better results

• I hope it does it just sucks when all your friends can flick from one guy to next and treat them like crap and I am nice and get no where

• Yeah it happens to girls too, those in the friendzone are hopeful of a relationship but they get strung along and used.

• Did I ever mention how awesome you are? Because you're awesome. There's no doubt in my mind that girls struggle with the friend zone, too. The friend zone hurts for both genders.

• They should appreciate your kindness and reciprocate.

• bence ayrıl

• Because girls won actully have the guts to make a move is a minority, like a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a million.

• Well to be honest the guys I have tried make moves on dont seemed impressed at all and treat me like shit cause I am too easy

• so should i act hard to get even tho I hate doing it or just be open with how i feel?

• Do what comes natural to you - that's what you're most comfortable with, right?
      You're only 15... you've got plenty of time to tweak your approach :-)

What Girls Said 1

• Guys probably just enjoy the attention they get from it

• I suppose, I mean I feel sorry for them but to be honest it's just them going for the wrong girl not the girl going for the wrong guys