Um.. I'm lonely?

I went through two losses in the past few years and a hella lotof counseling I've lost my girlfriend she left me becuase i was crying over a the lossed and she didn't want a boy who started missing school/ failing because of depression
so she broke up with me i have no friends i mean none at all they say i burden them with my problems

Im better now becuase of counseling but becausemy firends, girlfriends did me like this i have trust issues i can't let people into my heart and because of that im lonely and probably going to the prom with my mom lol but
yeah i just miss the love of a girfriend and friends

i guy i confessed to thinking he would help me told me i should just kill myself
or take medication to numb a scar that won't go away

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm glad to hear you are better now, that's great.

I would continue doing things you love to do... does a hobby have the potential to involve others? Maybe you enjoy video games, you can maybe go to a gaming convention or a different convention of one of your interests.

Maybe there's a sport you enjoy, and you can sign up to play on the weekends. Or you can go to a live game, although I don't talk to anyone in the stadium lol. But the energy of the crowd can be thrilling sometimes (not all the time, not gonna lie).

Maybe there are certain topics you enjoy, and they offer seminars or meetings for them... sometimes they have drinks and snacks after meetings and you can talk to others. They are there and share similar interests. :)

• Yeah i can try to make new ones i just hope i can trust them and let them in my heart

• Thank you for MHO! :)

• welcome

What Girls Said 4

• If you are lonely, dim all lights and put on a horror-movie. After a while it won’t feel like you are alone anymore.

• Yeah i know how much it sucks to lose people you care about :/ Well, you can always message me if you want, ill be your friend :) Life can be beautiful, you just need to find it again (yup, that might be why im trying to stay up till 3:30 am, just so i can watch a meteor shower/shooting stars :D )

• You should continue to live and find things to do. Also, you should get outside when you can. hug

• Do they have proms in college or something?

What Guys Said 2

• try going out on a trips or bars or anything that have people in it and start new friendships

• that sounds like a shitty ex girlfriend. glad its "ex". you'll meet new and better people.