If god exists, why did he make ugly people?

0|0
18|25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Derek will always be hot

BECAUSE SATAN EXISTS.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 17

• We covered this is my college philosophy class. Essentially the question was why does god give people cancer. Well, you cannot appreciate being well and healthy if you have no idea what it is to be sick or to know someone who is sick. So you learn to appreciate life and health when you have it b/c you know it can be so much worse. Same goes for beauty. If everything is beautiful, how can you appreciate it? That's boring. Seeing an ugly thing, makes you really notice and appreciate the beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because your life is valued for your contributions and the difference you make in this world. If you are ugly but have a thin figure from exercise and diet and also contribute a lot to this world - you will be just as popular as somebody who is naturally beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fret not, my dear friend, for I have learned the truth. It matters not whether one is dirty or clean, for can cleanliness exist without filthiness, and would we know filthiness without cleanliness? We must not re-enact the history that divides us, rather we must embrace that which draws us together. All must be free to choose their own path. Right, friend Patrick?
    But instead of dirty and clean its pretty and ugly😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Another one of those "tests" lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • Well he didn't know it would turn out that way. Sexual reproduction is supposed to create variation. Appearance just turned out to be a part of it.

2|0
    0|0
  • it is because of genetics. and for Him.. each and every one is beautiful..

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey! You're hot, I'm ugly; let's make average babies!

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh come on u serious? We're all beautiful to god, besides maybe some "imperfection" is a test? U either blame god and you fail or you appreciate everything he gave u seriously always people who got no idea about god or religion say this

0|0
    0|0
  • For banter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Derek Zoolander 😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you seriously think he exists with all the other shit going on in the world

More important stuff than looks

Like isis and poverty

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a stupid and shallow question, you should be ashamed. God doesn't decide the standards that society sets. All people are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • God loves ugly!

0|0
    0|0
  • To show that true beauty comes from within

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question, we uglies should just cease to exist..

0|0
    0|0
  • Shits and giggles lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Bodies are temporary, sounds are forever.

0|0
    0|0