For a 135lb woman is a size 36d bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• How tall are you? I'd be a bit surprised if your band is as big as a 36 given you only weight 135 unless you're rather short. But basically, sounds like really nice boobs on a fit body, so LOVE it!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm no longer a 135 I'm a bit over it but when I was I was a D at the time and as you can see I'm a teen.

Now I'm a DD (finally done growing) and it really depends on what you would call "bad". If you mean it's too big and isn't proportionate to the rest of your body I would have to disagree it's what you were born with... Well at least given and is fine if this is a self-conscious thing many guys like women with large breast just like others like girls with small ones.

But if it's like actually causing you distress because let's face it D cups are considered large they're heavy and can be a burden on our back then you just might want to consider getting a breast reduction if it's causing you that much discomfort.

But anyways yeah I'd say it's fine.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't see a problem with a bust that size on a girl that size! ;-)

• That's pretty nice I'd touch them lol

• I love small ones more ;-)

• Nope sounds good to me.

• Absolfrikinlutely not! Thats AWESOME!!! :D

• depends on how fat she is

• Sound good!

What Girls Said 5

• You're the only person who gets to say if they're good or bad. They're your boobs not ours

• No, why would it be? I'm 140lbs and have a 36D, mine look pretty big on me and you're 5lbs lighter lol

• We're the same weight and I'm a 36F/G - you've got it lucky, and it's more than fine! 😊

• No? Why would it be?

• Are they real? What kind of procedure did you do?