Can you imagine yourself as the opposite gender?

I shaved my head once when I was 13, and people called me Charlie. 😂

When my hair started growing out people thought I was a pretty boy. Ever since then, I've always been curious as to how I would've been as a guy.

• Hams Ya
    51% (22)57% (32)55% (54)Vote
  • Hams No
    49% (21)43% (24)45% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|32

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually yeah.

People have confused me for a girl before
    although only from certain angles and with my hair styled.

Acting girly is part of my humor
    it may sound weird when I say it like that
    but I and my friends find it hilarious in practice.

Also, many of the movies/series I watch
    I prefer the protagonist to be female
    as I prefer to see it from their point of view.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• Yep. When I was young, I had curly hair and plenty of people would "compliment" me by saying "Awww. She's gorgeous!". -_-

Anyway, yes I could. I get on quite well with girls and seem to connect better with girls than guys so I think I could see myself as a girl. I've no idea what I'd look like with boobs though.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd be a 6'2 hot ass Asian girl and abusive them little Asian dudes for their money lol

no sex involved, just get gifts and money lol

1|2
    0|0
  • My mum used to tell me when i was a baby, Many folks would come up to her an say "What a pretty girl you have", haha... must have been my long eyelashes i guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not completely. There is a whole ton of gender socialization that I did not experience as a male that would inevitably alter my evaluation of what I am and am not allowed to do as a female, what is most optimal and what is not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Despite the fact I'm super hairy, and if I were a girl I think my life would be hell, I think I'd enjoy it. I'd definitely be a lot more successful in my education. About how I would look though, I have a twin sister. So regarding that aspect. I'm glad I'm a guy. Hahaha.

1|0
    0|0
  • oh its you... lol!!! no wonder thhis sounded familiar =)

If i was a lady i would be sexy af and actually have a great sense of style unlike most girls these days... lmao!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd be the biggest man eater, manipulating guys into doing anything and everything that I want by the dozen.

1|0
    0|0
  • NOPE i like the way i am

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course, you get a nice tall brunette with curly dark brown hair... and a beard.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's funny, I have wondered that myself but realized all I need to do is look at my sister. We look a lot alike.

1|0
    0|0
  • Borrow a mind swapping machine from the government and let me try it for a day then I'll give you a better answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I ended up imagining a woman body with my head , so , no

1|0
    0|0
  • isn't that like rule 62 or something? if there was a place of swapped genders I'd be friggin hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Ha, na. My nickname in the real world is Charlie! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • i could, not that i would be good looking but i could

1|0
    0|0
  • Knowing how rare great guys are compared to great ladies, I'm glad , I get to select from a much better group of people. So no thank you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd do it to see how this pussy thing works.
    Then, I'd go to the club and when the guys ask, turn them ALL down!!
    HAHAHA!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've passed for a girl since I was nine and did a bit of crossdressing in my teen years for reasons so I think I've got an idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I cannot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never want to be a woman, ever.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha it's a very difficult role to play in today's society. Great women are hard to find & hard to raise.

• Show All
    • Ta for proving my point. my emotional little princess.

• I'm an empress fyi.

• i'd be the ugliest woman ever but i reckon i'd like it!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sheesh, heck no! I would make one heck of an ugly lady...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I need a make over

0|0
    0|0
  • People may have called you Charlie for a different reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I can imagine it. I probably even a transsexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • this a funny question
    my answer is no cause i like my gender. i know you like your gender too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd end up as a socially awkward, tall brunette, that cosplays at anime conventions. Looked decent, but nothing special until 19 when I took up powerlifting.
    From 20 onwards I'd be fit, dress well, and not be so awkward.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I can. What an easy, privileged existence would be. Seriously, a girl with half a brain and social savvy can have it made without lifting a finger.

0|1
    0|0
  • if i were a woman i'd better be 1) a hot one 2) a charming and confident one. life would become much easier.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah um.. Even with those characteristics, life will never cease to challenge you.

• For 16 years of my life, i was a girl. Then I was figured out i wasn't comfortable as a girl and never really was. I cut of my hair and started dressing as a guy and soon i will be going on testosterone. So yeah, i can imagine myself as the opposite sex.

1|1
    0|0
    • I respect your choices. As long as you are comfortable in your own skin :)

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• Yeah, I have. If you ask my friends they'll tell you I have the mentality of a guy. Not sure if that's good or whatever. Plus I'm pretty slim so if I dress correctly I could pass as a guy :p Fun times.

1|0
    0|0
  • no way. id rather be a woman.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha yeah I agree with you <3.. if only we had more liberties though without getting overly sexualized by dudes, or talked shit about.

• meh, everyone gonna get talked bout anyway. men cop a lot of shit too.

• Not as much.

• Yes omg my life would a hell of a lot easier if I was a boy. I wouldn't have half of the rules I do from my dad.

And one day I was just wearing a t shirt basketball short and I tucked my hair in under a snap back with my jordnas. Man other than my boobs I swear I could be a pretty boy. I'd be one of those boys getting girls digits... Basicay I'd be a player.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. My boy name is Emmett... (My actual name is Emma) anyway, I have a pixie cut, so when I wear boyish clothes or asexual clothes and style my hair a certain way or wear a hat I look a lot like my brother. And he's a gorgeous boy... So as long as I'm hot as a boy I can see it. Lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would look like a girl as guy 😰 lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I could, but I wouldn't be comfortable as a guy. While finding a girlfriend would be a little bit easier (I'm dominant, submissive guys are hard to come by), it just wouldn't feel right.

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg yesssss. I'd have like this long emo hair probably because I don't know. I'd probably wear the same things I wear now (T-shirt and jeans). I think my parents were going to name me Preston or Harry or something if I was a dude.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would get all da chicks around me XD Fuck them all, all day all night, I would be a playboy for sure 8
    The idea of having a dick it's kinda exciting hahaha I love dicks so much <3 hahahahaha

0|2
    0|0
  • No, I can't... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • In 6th grade once I was mistaken as a boy on street. 😂
    And I was treated as boy during 5th and 6th grade. 😢😂
    Like:
    Teacher: Can a strong boy help me, please?
    *no one answers in 2 seconds*
    Teacher: *puts me to do those things* (Things like getting down the map or carry a desk.)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i can pass as a guy if dressed correctly
    i don't think that's a good thing

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah- I would be a gay guy because I can't imagine myself liking girls and I would have that high pitch voice and maybe wear high heels once in a while lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would an unreal guy I would be all smooth and have girls all wanting me 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I could imagine myself, I wonder how it's like to be a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. If I were a man, I would probably have more difficulties in the dating world and professional life. If I'm struggling to form friends being a woman, I can't imagine that in a man.

Some days I feel like the female counterpart of the guy who is an involuntary introvert but even so, I can still go online, post a picture of myself and I'll immediately have a couple guys responding. Someone already wants to travel within two months to meet me.

I don't even know how to drive at the age of 28 but it's like other people don't see this as bad for a woman (seems like some people don't care either) whereas if I were a man, I'm guessing it would be seen as weird. Now I understand what guys mean by the pressure they have to deal with. Technically I should by now be considered a social awkward woman but again, some people don't think and my past boyfriend found my quiteness funny.

0|0
    0|0