Wealth, looks or personality?

You can answer in the poll what's the most important but also comment the percentages like Wealth/looks/personality please. Example: 5/30/65

• Wealth
  • Looks
  • Personality

Most Helpful Girl

• 1/49/50 for wealth/looks/personality

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have wealth and health you have a good life looks fade and personality can change anyone can have a good personality they just need to work at it then again anyone could have wealth too but obtaining wealth is a lot harder than working on your personality oh wait you could become rich easily too by stealing money since that's how most people become rich. So actually health cause health is something you cannot control its just like a huge slot machine either you will win the genetic lottery or not.

What Girls Said 5

• Wealth 0%, Looks 50%, Personality 50% (I'm assuming personality includes brains, sense of humour, etc?)

• Personality 75% Looks 25% Wealth doesn't matter, but I do have a hard time seeing people as adult if they still need Mommy and Daddy to bankroll them.

• 0/50/50

It's all about personality and looks.

• I was going to pick wealth but ehh, I don't like guy with attitude problem, looks comes the last for me.

• it's about personality and looks

What Guys Said 5

• i need a sugar momma 100%
    want a lady to buy me nice clothes and fast cars...
    to take me on vacation to exotic places... stuff like that Wealth is easily the most important... lmao! jk!!!

looks 40% personality 50% Wealth 10%

• I'd like to have a sugar momma, it's been my dream to have some woman pay for everything I need.

• Girls all choose personality, guys all know it's a lie. lol

• 30/50/20 for me.

A good personality isn't universal since there's lots of cheery people that I'd want to smack instead of hug, wealth means a lot in this shit society, and looks make the difference between comfort and scared (I had taken looks to mean high trust/low trust).

• Was this not a personal question?

If it's in a SO then 0/70/30.

• Personality matters most! I need SOME looks but she doesn't have to be a 9 or 10.