Should I just give up on guys bruh?

I'm about to give on liking guys because they either don't like me that way, think I'm ugly (mostly guys say that), mean to me for no reason, or just plain out players :/ Just because I said I'm about to give up on guys, doesn't mean I'm going to become bisexual or lesbian I'm just saying. Also, don't worry I'm still focusing on school, I just wanted to ask this question :) please no rude opinions D:

• Yeah you should give up and just focus on school more
  • No you shouldn't give up and focus on school more

Most Helpful Guy

• Awww sweety its ok!
    listen you are so young! you have a whole life of dating ahead of you,
    focus on school, and dont let those guys get to you, when you are older like 18-22 dating will be so easy for you trust me :)

until then or whenever you decide is the right time to date someone, good luck with your studies! =)

Most Helpful Girl

• Come to the dark side, join the Bi team <3 I'm the leader XDDDDDD

Focus on school baby, when I was your age I was at the library all day long xD just kidding, I was out there sucking dicks and now I regret it because I know shit about school, don't make my mistakes and work hard to become a great "whatever you want to be"

Wish you the best luck <3 Work hard and get good grades honey :D

I bet you're gorgeous, guys know shit about you :)

What Guys Said 8

• Lol you are only 14 sis... I would say there are a lot of things in your life that you can enjoy other than being with guys and stuff like that.

• Yeah I know lol and thanks for answering :)

• Good girl ;) .. You are doing great right now xD

• you have the right idea.

• Ok thanks for answering :)

• Some guys can just be jerks, id say dont give up but still pay attention to school, im sure there's a guy out there who likes u for who u are

• You are 14 you might bloom into a cuter version of yourself in some years

• It's entirely up to you.

• Actually in your age, you should focus on school anyway.

• I talked to you dad.
    He says you can date when you're 40.
    Problem solved.

On a serious note... don't worry about it... in just a few years they'll be lining up to get a piece of you.

• Lol I was getting scared because I thought you knew my dad for real :P but thanks for answering :)

• I have a daughter you age.
      Teenage boys are dicks ;-)

• Should you even be on guys?

You're 14, just go buy some juice and enjoy life!

• I know and lol ok :P

• I knew we'd get along the moment I clicked on this question! So fruit punch it is!

• Yay lol

What Girls Said 5

• You're only 14. Everyone is immature at that age. Guys won't get it together to be in relationships yet.. Not really.
    But, that changes. I promise it gets better. Most people grow up, mature , become better people and are ready for relationships of a real level.
    So, just enjoy being hour age, your friends, and do your school stuff. You have a ton of time for that later.

• ... ur 14. calm down. focus on school yeah. boys before the age of 18 are so pointless.

• Well I didn't vote. Lol. But I don't think you should give up. You're 14 and there will be wayyy more mature guys that won't say those things and really care about you in the future. So, don't give up... but you should definitely still focused on school😊.

• leave it for now your only 14 try again when you and boys in general are more mature, and ready to think about a relationship.

• The right one is out there for you somewhere just be patient and wait for him to come along