How old were you when you had your first crush?

I was 7 i met her at school her Name was Hannah and we held hands then She moved­čś¬

Most Helpful Girl

• Before preschool. I had the biggest crush on my mom's be r friend's son.

What Girls Said 20

• I was 7 he was 10. His name was Justin. We were close friends. He had a brother my age that I hung out with. Played Nintendo and rode our bikes. Their mother babysat me often. I was always making a full of myself. Lol following him around everywhere, getting caught peeking in his room when it was partially opened. Surprisingly he never got weirded out or tried to get me away from him. Over the years, when he was grounded he'd draw me pictures, a unicorn and my name in bubble letters, Daffy Duck. He was sweet to me. But that story ends with a broken heart. He died when he was almost 14. He got hit by a car while riding his bike.

• I had just a crush on just about everyboy in Kindergarten so I wouldn't really count that one...

I had my first real crush in first grade on this new kid that showed up but so did all the rest of the first grade girls. And my crush lasted all the way until 7th grade when he finally moved away but if I were to run into him I'm sure the flame would rekindle.

• I think I was about 10, but it was a little crush. My first and only big crush started when I was 13.

• omg i want to hear about it :)

• well anyways
      kisses from NY!

• @PiuBelloAmante thanks :)

• I was 6 when I had my first crush. I met him in kindergarten during my first day and then he gave me a flower by the end of the day. It was so amazing, pure, and loving.

• hmm... lol i think i was 7 or 8.

• Kindergarten. He was in 2nd grade and lived two doors down from me. He asked me to marry him one day with a ring pop. I said yes. We were together everyday until I was in 4th grade. Then he was in middle school and we kind of drifted apart. I moved across the city in 5th grade. I did not see him again until high school, but we never really talked again.

• I think it was around 7 for me as well. This boy in my class held my hand when we had to cross the street, and we played together during recess and after school.

• It was my next door neighbor, whom I lived next to since I was born, and he was the same age as I was. I don't even remember how old I was when I first started feeling a crush towards him, though. Maybe third or fourth grade...

• I was 7... or ^, I think. That boy's name was Rohan. He was shy. LOL. At the end of the school year, he finally came to talk to me. It was so cute,, haha. Then, I moved

• Aw, so you like shy guys! :D

• Why all the cute ones move!

• LOL. Cause our parents are never happy. They wanted bigger house, more safer neighbourhood. So, they won't have to worry when their daughters go out in the evening, haha. We moved 8 times, I used to hate it. But, it taught me how to adapt to change

• Kindergarten... I think I was like 4 or 5.

• 4 or 5 I think.

• I was in 1st of ESO and his name was Isaac. He ended up dating my BestFriend, two months later they were a couple and she told him to not talking to me anymore

• I was 5 and I remember he always picked me for duck duck goose, so I took it as a sign.

• I was 10 i believe. The boy I liked was 14.

• Preschool lol. He still goes to my school but I never even talk to him 😂

• 8 years old, on the boy who sat across from me in our group :)

• Awwwww tell me about him :) did you end up holding hands or hugging :p

• @PiuBelloAmante - he was sweet, funny and had the cutest nose. we became friends, that's usually the case. then we both moved different places

• haha 😍😍😍😍😍
      thats so cute!

i love child crushes, they are so pure.. true love...

• 5 in kindergarten I think, he was my best friend and played pokemon with me :)

• I had mine when I was like 8 years old, lol :P

• 15 and he's my boyfriend now.

• I was in fourth grade. lol
    Worst thing ever. It lasted until the beginning of my sophomore year.

What Guys Said 9

• Early teens I think, then I asked her out, someone pushed me into a door, she moved, turned gay ( not due to me ) then I dated her sister lol.

• my first super crush was Lidia...
    we were in 3rd grade and she looked so pretty!
    she still is very attractive but she had a kid at 15 and is a lot of drama...
    also her older brother ended up dating my older sister, which i hated...

• Would you believe me if I told that I haven't had a real crush in my entire life yet?

• You'll find someone brother, if you encourage me, I'll encourage you! :D <3

• @ashely_princess lol I get what you mean :p

But actually I'm not looking for someone right now.

• 5th grade so that would be 10? Her name was Caitlin

• I was in 2ns grade til i was 8th

• 5 or 6 and still crushing, and she knows

• Probably 7 too, her name was Lucy and I knew she was too good for me.

• 7 but and she was 10!
    I didn't have the balls to ask her out... plus I was more interested in DBZ and Pokemon than girls...

• I was 4 I think.