How can I express my true identity freely without being ridiculed? I no longer identify as a girl?

I identify as your lord Jesus Christ. Growing up I knew I was different when a kid was sick or hungry I would ignore them and I had these urges to condemn people to hell for not believing with me, as I grew older I knew that this was not just a phase
because I would force people to convert using people to kill, rape, and enslsve people and destroy things. However I had glimpses of me dying and coming back. I had urges to send people to countries and kill in my name.
I would hear prayers from people and send them to my spam mail and only listen to the prayers of rich Americans
I also would plug my ears when I saw terminally ill children. I could hear people pray and cry for help while eating Doritos
I laughed louder and louder at people's misfortunes and I knew right then and there that I was not human but lord Jesus Christ.
Call me Christ. Also I was born this way if you don't agree then you are the anti Christ
Use the correct pronouns!

*enslave
*not believing in me

Most Helpful Guy

• Jesus, why is my water still not turned into wine? I pray all the time and it just stays... water. Not impressed.

• That's because People only pray to me when it's convenient.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• lol. bookmarking this.

• I am your daddy.

• You just referred to yourself as the Lord so you're not him because he never did that.

• Apparently the bible says if you deny me as your lord and savior you are going to hell

• Who are you?

• Lord Jesus Christ. Apparently no one can go to my father before me

What Girls Said 4

• How disrespectful can you be to take the Lord's name in vain. My prayer are with you

• You're not very funny.

• Hi Jesus. What's with all the poverty in the worth?

• Most of my poverty prayers went to my spam email

• Christ, I love you.