Do you play sports or have you ever played sports?

okay at the moment i currently play football and baseball. i am a wide reciever in football and a centerfielder in baseball. i play for my college Kwansei Gakuin University in japan. i moved to america when i was 12 i moved to anchorage alaska from japan. before i moved to america i played soccer and basketball and baseball. when i moved anchorage i started to play football and i got really good at it. i got really serious into football in high school and got division one scholarships from wake forrest, marshall university, purdue and rutgers. i also got basketball schloarships from stonybrook university and butler university. i was also a really good baseball player and probally best at baseball and got six division one schlorships from university of maine, boston college, georgetown, st johns univeristy, morehead state university and bucknell university. however i choose to go to school in japan because of the fact that i missed my home country and and my grandfather became very sick and i wanted to move there and help take care of him. i do enjoy playing football and baseball in japan and i am really liking it. but the only problem is there aren't a lot of scouts here in japan and lets say i wanna play pro football it will be very hard for a scout to see me playing in japan. now baseball is a diffrent story because the mlb regularly has mlb players from japan so i am not worried about that. i am also only 20 and i am considering transfering next year to an American college to play college football there and finish up my education there. but at the moment i am happy withmyself

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i have, for most of my life.

played all sorts of stuff.

basketball, soccer, volleyball, netball, rugby, and cricket but it doesn't count cuz i hate it lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• -I played 6 years of soccer (won the mayors cup)
    -I played 3 years of ice hockey (won the league championship)
    -I played 3 years of street hockey (won the league championship 2 times and came in second place 1 time)
    -I played 2 years of Basketball (did OK but wasn't really interested in playing defense and I was taller than most people with a shitty coach so that's where I ended up).
    -I wrestled competitively for 3 years folk, freestyle, & greco roman (I was a state champion heavy weight 215/216+ LB).

I run marathons and half marathons and go mountain biking now for recreation but not competitively. I've had enough trophies, metals, and newspaper photos for a lifetime. I'm done with that shit.

What Girls Said 3

• Track & field and rhythmic gymnastics. Used to play volleyball and tennis. Does occasional swimming counts? Ahah 🙈🙉🙊

• Still playing soccer and doing athletics, used to play volleyball (indoor and beach), touch footy, afl and tennis :)

• Holy moly hahahah :") Yeah this One plays a whole heap of sports haha

As for me, narh, I stay away from all things sport ya know :") haha

• Soccer and xc

What Guys Said 5

• I played in a professional soccer team for 13, but now I don't anymore.
    I also played other sports for fun like basketball, and others that we played in school like volleyball, rounders, field hockey...

• Tons actually, football, baseball, softball, volleyball and soccer.

• I played lacrosse sophmore and junior year of high school.

Kinda wish I didn't do it a second time.

• Track in middle school, wrestling in highschool and im in jiu jitsu in college
    (its not a team but some peopel in the club often go to tournaments and get medals and such)

• used to play soccer for school and park, now I just play for fun