What's your viewpoint of the this very rare breed, half lion half dog?

God has once again, created an amazing specimen here!

• MY LIFE HAS BEEN FULFILLED!!!
  • What... the... fuck? ಠ_ಠ
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• I get so angry watching this video how long must they have hurt and tortured that poor dog so he would get this angry and aggressive?
    Honestly if there's one thing that gets me really angry it's cruelty to animals, I'd love to tie the makers of this film up and do the same to them with that blade! Oh, and film them of course!
    by the way this is just a dog but they shaved it so it looks like it's got a mane - I could do the same to my dog and it would look like a little lion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lions and domestic dogs are far too genetically dissimilar to produce any offspring.

What Girls Said 4

• Lions and dogs cannot breed. Shit post is shit

• It's a dog some Chinese zoo put a "mane" on in an effort to draw visitors. You can do better Anon.

• This can't be real but would be cool if it was

• Wait... what?

What Guys Said 1

• this is a known hoax. they are too far separated genus wise to mate... maybe a mountain lion or something, but not a dog and feline...