My cat doesn't want to get out of the shower, help 😂?

So, it all started yesterday around 6 PM, my cat ran in the bathroom and dad got him out, so he got mad and used the cat toilet as his shower for 1 hour. I felt sorry for him, so I got him up and put him in the shower. He still doesn't want to get out now...

*a pic I took of him while I was trying to get him out in the middle of night*
Okay, I know I sound ridiculous. 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahh soooo cuteeee :-D

maybe he wants to take a nice shower LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• LOOOOL he looks like he gon beat u up man.

What Guys Said 2

• Turn on the water.

• When I stop the water he runs back, and I can't let the water 24/24...

• Cover the shower area in shampoo and vinegar, so that the cat can't find balance and can't stand the smell. Make sure you rinse it off before you shower so you don't slip.

• hew thinks its his new cat litter

What Girls Said 2

• If a cat is Not feeling Himself, sometimes he will Not use his litter box, he will find another way To... Shower himself in Something that's Accessible for getting rid of Any Mess Or Matter.
    Unless the litter box is not clean, for cats are strange about Cleanliness or even Sharing this with another cat that you might or might not have, he may have something the 'Matter' that he is trying to tell you and it might not do you any harm to take him to the vets for a check up.
    From my own personal experience with having felines most of my life, he looks like he is Trying To... Talk to you, @BiscuitesSwag.
    Good luck. xx

• No, he is in the shower because of the water. His litter is really clean, and he still doesn't uses it because he is showing who is the leader by peeing everywhere else.
      I know, strange cat. 😂

• Before we got our dog too he was peeing in his litter, now he is marking his territory against the other cats (3 cats and a dog). It all started this peeing to protest against the dog, but now they are BFFs, so now he is marking his territory to show who is the boss in the house.
      Thank you anyway! 😊

• Ahhh, so okay, a dog problem as well, and this could be REBELLION as well.. so welcome and thank you for sharing. Yes, if more than One cat, some cats, I know, for I had 3 at one time, will NOT use the box with the others sometimes. The shower is one spot they know it will be safe to go with no mess. lolxx

• LMFAO! Awwww poor guy. Is he just hanging out in there or? Does he move around okay?