If a building was on fire, who would you save first, yourself or your loved one?

you can only choose one person.. Not both.
Answer this honestly.

Most Helpful Guy

• ok i'll use some fair measure in da case. whoever among us 2 is older will remain behind... a younger person has more years to leave so... he/she deserves it.

difficult to choose though... i don't wanna be an asshole and leave her behind, but fuck i wanna live as well... so yeah i believe this i said above's da fairest :|

What Guys Said 21

• I think this is similar to a question I answered ages ago. The answer here is the same. I would want my loved one to survive over me. That is the nature of true love, that you will be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice in order to give your loved one a chance.

• I would save as many women and children as I possibly could if it was just anyone.

If just between me and my girlfriend.. her, bc I know she would take great care of my daughter.

If it was between me and my daughter... I would gladly give my life for her. She means everything to me!

• My loved one, and honestly, I'm not sure it would be entirely selfless, I don't think I could be able to handle the guilt of letting someone whom I love die so that I could live, I'd be living every day in constant depression and it would just suck honestly.
    I mean I would want them to live, and if I'm being wholly honest I often value the lives of others over myself, which I acknowledge is a shitty trait to have in many instances.

• Assuming I found someone who I could call an SO, I would save her over me. The guilt of saving yourself over someone else would be difficult to accept, and if I die in the process of saving her, what's better than to die a hero's death protecting the one you loved?

• My loved one. My weeping from the misery from them dying will kill me anyway.

• I would save my dog.

• definitely would rescue my wife

• Neither. My pets.

• Myself. We're not going far as a team if I drop to the floor and pass out due to smoke inhalation...

• myself, sorry loved ones.

• If I just started dating her then myself!
    If I'm seriously dating her, then I'm saving her!
    If it's my child or another child, I'm saving the child
    If it's my brother, he can burn.

• I'll have to save myself and my loved one... both are the same person

• I'm the kind of person that is going to go into the building and keeping going until I cannot possibly pull more people to safety even if it means risking my safety. I would pull my loved one out first.

• i´ve never had a loved one... in theory i think i´d save her but i don´t know if i really did that in reality. i mean reflexes do happen before conscious decisions.

• I'll save her @zell0is0my0name, But I hope that kind of thing never happend. I want her be safe.
    💦I will pee on the fire 🔥Then we both be safed.
    Hooray✌👏🙅

• I would save a loved one (s) first and then try to save myself ,

• Yunno i have these kinds of question, it's difficult answer but after all only few will sacrifice their-selves for another person.

• loved on, of course

• The loved one.

• I would save a loved one first and then try to save myself.

• My loved one.

• Provided that we're talking about family, for instance; if we're talking about a date, there isn't a girl I love at the moment, so I would say me.

What Girls Said 13

• Myself because I don't have a loved one, duh - oh and on the way out I would obviously grab my dog and take her with me.

• My loved one.

It's my nature to save someone else's lives first even if that would put me into danger, I'd risk it, for them.

• loved one

...

• I would save my loved one, if I would make it out without even trying and this person dies, I could not live with the guilt of knowing this for the rest of my life.

Plus, by getting this person out i will probably be with the person so by logic I would make it out myself as well. Or we both die

• My loved one. Heck, I would even choose to save the life of a stranger. I would save anyone over me

• Id save my mother or brother before me but if it's someone else then most likely I'd save myself first

• My loved one would be saved, no question. As scared as I would be, the other person's life would matter more to me in that situation.

• i'll save my loved one of course... the risk is worth it.

• My loved one because there are worse things than dying. Living a life without my loved one (s) is one of them

• My loved one

• My loved one.

• I'm totally selfless when it comes to loved ones. I couldn't live with the burden of guilt if i saved myself over my family. It would be an automatic reaction for me to go out of my way to save them... my own life would not be a first thought at all

• Either we both get saved together or die together.. i won't leave them behind...