What is the most unusual body you've ever seen?

Like an "extreme" body. For instance, there was a guy on TLC with a super long nose (like ridiculously long.) There are also people with a disease to make their body parts unusually big (like elphantitis.)

Just describe a crazy body you've seen, whether it be size, shape, height, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, those people you see on TLC lol.

In real life, there was this lady at my local grocery store (I haven't seen her in about six years) and she had some disease where an excessive amount of water was in her legs. Her legs looked like a water bed. You can tell it wasn't fat either. It was so odd (it went to her hips and butt too.) I felt bad for her.

What Guys Said 2

• Anything from Ripley's.

• A friend of mine had a job building theater sets. In one production there was a dancer with a body that looked like a superhero comic illustration. Each of her thighs was as big as her whole torso. Her crotch was well over half her height. It was just impossible to believe there was enough space in her body cavity to hold internal organs capable of nourishing and powering the rest of her body.

What Girls Said 1

• I've never seen any person with an unusual body.