What drug do you do the most?

This includes LEGAL drugs too. I would be surprised if someone tells me they don't do any drugs.

Mine has to be caffeine, followed by tobacco and alcohol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely caffeine. I'm pretty much addicted to it. I do it daily.

I occasionally take Ibuprofen for a headache. I don't do any other drug I can think of.

What Girls Said 13

• Hands High for Caffeine, here, dear.
    I also take Daily Vitamins but do not smoke or do drugs. Once in awhile I enjoy a drink when I go out.
    However, when I First got out of high school, I Enjoyed a little taste of the Wild Side, no lie. lol
    Good luck. xx

• I guess that also includes prescription drugs so yeah, that would take the number 1 spot for me as I don't drink coffee everyday, and I don't drink alcohol that much anymore.

• Caffeine is my drug 😍 plus my boyfriend haha

I'm so corny as fuck 🙈🙊 *hides*

• i m hooked up on drugs..

• I was a heavy weed smoker back in the day (legally), though I stopped and now I just have cocktails/beer every now and then and discovered a newfound love for coffee. No tobacco never liked it.

• I don't consider weed a drug. It's a natural herb.

• I agree. Though medical marijuana is more concentrated with THC than ever, in the wrong hands it can definitely be a drug. For example, with minors.

• I can't drink coffe or alcohol because I'm beeing medicated.
    Also I didn't ever taste any kind of drug like mariihuana or something like that. And I hate smoke.

• Marijuana isn't a drug anyway. It's a plant.

• The ones my doctor gives me. So my ADHD med, Asthma med's and acid reflex stuff.

• technically speaking, only alcohol

• Not even caffeine?

• i don't like coffee that much. it just makes me jittery and shaky and anxious haha. i do like tea, but i usually drink herbal tea.

• and i don't drink soda.

• Marijuana. I dont drink soda or coffee at all, so not much caffeine for me.

• Marijuana isn't a drug. It's a natural herb.

• It's used for medical purposes too and it affects you psychologically, so technically it is a drug. (If you look up the definition of drugs)

• I drink wine

• I take tea or coffee once in a while and that's about it

• I don't do any drugs.

• Lol. I use all three though tobacco not so much. I also use khat and weed maybe once or twice a month. I don't use any serious drugs.

• Weed is a natural herb, not a drug.

What Guys Said 9

• I very very rarely drink caffenaited and I don't I smoke/drink alcohol. I've always been a water, milk, and sprite kind of guy. If sugar would be considered a drug (debatable), that'd be my top drug. If there is any drugs in milk though, I'm definitely an addict 😁

Other than that, I really don't know what other drugs I'd be taking, if I took any.

• I rarely do, to be honest. I don't drink coffee, I like it a lot, but veeery rarely I drink it. I don't smoke cigarettes, I smoke weed but only at parties, and unfortunately I don't go to parties as much as I wished.
    Alcohol I drink, but since I'm not 21 I can't buy, but if I could then I probably be drinking every week.

• sendthefire.ca/.../CocaCola-Drug.jpg

^and pepsi, sprite,7up, etc as well... i fuckin abuse 'em daily 8) :D ;p

• lol...@Klaatu51 CAFFEINE CAFFEINE CAFFEINE (Above):)) xxoo

• @paris13 i drink only soda basically... i'm not into coffee/tea

• me Neither actually, @Klaatt51, That is why the coffee pill is like a daily vitamin you can purchase at any store with no taste of Joe. lol.. However, I enjoy a nice Diet coke or Pepsi from time to time.:)) xxoo

• Sugar and alcohol.

• I get high on life

• clonazepam pretty good drug but it doesn't really help anxiety as they claim

• Food if it counts. Sugary food. That stuff is a drug man.

• The majority of people don't do any illegal drugs. Me, I just take my prescriptions.

• Well weed isn't a drug but it's considered a "drug" by our nation. So, a majority of people actually do illegal drugs, and that illegal drug being weed (and it's not even a drug.)

• Of course it's a drug! the definition of a drug is something that messes with the body's biochemistry.

• Caffeine, ibuprofen. That's it.